New Beginning

Zoya's Pov:

It's been almost two weeks of living here. I would be lying if i say that I'm feeling good now, because I'm not. I respect that Rishi has gave me full freedom to take time, space and privacy. But i don't know why it's feeling like , i am not that Zoya anymore. I feel empty from inside. These days , i like nothing to do but sleeping all the time.

Thanks to God that Rishi is taking care of Tara, because i haven't even dared to pull myself up from this bed for more than twice a day.

Talking about the bed, It's a decent queen size bed. And the room decor is also good. the walls are covered with sober colours, which is looking nice. On a wall, there is hanging a painting of my eyes. The same one which i saw in his parent's house.

Rishi's bedroom is just beside this room. We have agreed to build up everything between us, slowly.

Oh yeah one more thing, Tara has got a new teacher. She lives here. Just for Tara's safety, Rishi has enrolled her name for home schooling. Until she turns 18. Which is probably good, because i still can't forget, Ayaan and Riya threatened me that they will take Tara away.

It's 11 in the morning. I'm still under my blanket.

"Umm..Zoya,
Rishi whispered to check if I'm awake.

"Hmm,
I slowly pulled down my blanket from my face and replied him.
I could see that , he was leaning on the door and his expressions were bit tensed.
I know that it's all because He is concerned about me.

"I'm alright Rishi,
I tried to lie.

"Come with me, i have made something for you.
He almost insisted.

It's been a while and I'm almost getting used to it, He always does this. He comes to check me and then asks me to come downstairs. And i always decline.

But today.. today is different. He said, he has made something for me!!. I didn't know that if he can cook.

"Okay let's go.
I replied within two minutes.

A slight smile appeared on one corner of his lips and then faded within fractions of second. But i noticed.

I know He don't Smile i mean i have never seen him smiling. But i think he will look good with a happy face.

"You should keep doing that.
I suggested while going downstairs with him.

"Keep doing what?,
He asked confused.

"SMILE, you will look much better with a smiling face.
I said but i instantly regretted because i realised that i have never complimented him before in a good way.

"I'll try,
He replied carelessly.

Meanwhile when we reached downstairs, i saw that Cammi was playing with Tara.

She heard our footsteps and when she saw us , She immediately rushed to me and hugged me.
Tough it was a hug because she was conserned about me but that hug helped me alot. I guess i needed that really bad. So i hugged her back, tightly.

"You missed me right?
She asked before releasing me.

"A lot,
I replied.

I was surprised and relieved at the same time. Because finally i have someone to share my ongoing complex thoughts.
Tough i could have shared it with Rishi but i didn't want to disturb him all the time. He is already doing his best. I don't know why he is doing all these things. I don't even know that why he has suddenly forgot that i am the murderer of his bff.

Anyways, i and Cammi sat on the couch right beside Tara. She was drawing something.
Rishi went outside to take a call. After few minutes Rachel brought the Pizza, made by Mr. Khurana , from kitchen.

Rachel is my personal Assistant and helper in this house, She takes care of everything related to me. She is hardly 22. Her hairs are blond, eyes are blue, height is 1.5 m and her body shape is good. She is not an indian.

Rishi introduced me to her on the very first day. At first i denied to take a helper because She is very young and i don't need anyone to do all my personal stuffs. But when he said that She has lost her parents and She has no where to go then i said yes. And another fact is, i also needed someone to talk on the moments when I'm ready to. I can't do that with Rishi because I don't feel to have a talk with him without any reason.

"Sir got an urgent work so he left and told me to serve this to you.
She said while placing the Pizza plate on the table and checking out Cammi, curiously.

"Ohh, This is Cammile, my best friend. and Cammi , this is my ... My only friend in this house 'Rachel'.

I introduced them. Actually i usually don't to call Rachel, my helper. because She is so good and kind hearted. I often see her as my little sister, So i introduced her as my friend.

Rishi's Pov:

"I should keep smiling". this is exactly what She said. But why should i do that? I mean i barely have any reason to Smile. So, i just replied her that I'll try.

I thought She would be happy after Seeing Cammile here, but i didn't see any happiness in her eyes. There was just so much pain. It seems like She has lost everything inside her within just one night.
I know this feeling very well because i also lost my everything, my whole family in just one day.

But After hugging Cammile, all of sudden, just for a second, She seemed relaxed. I think She really needed that hug.

I am relieved that Finally She will talk about her feelings with someone, because She is yet not comfortable around me. That's why she barely talks to me.
Tough she has started opening up around Rachel, atleast I'm hoping So.
I really wanted to see more of her relaxing face expressions but Sohail has something very important to talk about and that's why he has called me to Uk urgently.
Before landing on Uk, i couldn't stop thinking about Zoya even for a second. I don't know why but it's killing me from inside that She is going through alot, alone and I am not doing anything to take her pain away. But it's enough. I can't see her like this. I just can't and i know that whatever I'm going to do next, will definitely change her emotions.

---------------------§§§§§-----------------------

Hey readers,
Since this is my first time, trying to write a long story. So, I'm changing my writing styles so often just to check that which one is good to read.
So, please let me know i the comment section, if this style is good to understand or i should switch to the privious one.

It'll really help me to write more effectively.

Thank you 😊