here with me..

You and Ghost had recently got married.

You were both tired from work. It was finally Friday. You and him had the weekend off. Letting you rest.

Ghost had gotten home earlier than you. He had an idea.

He cleaned the house, folded the clothes, and put them away. And he decided to cook your favorites (F/F).

As Ghost cooked, he heard the door open and some of your mumbling. He put the plates down and walked to the door and helped you take your shoes off.

Y/n." You're home early."

G." Yea. But how was you day princess."

Y/N. "Same as always." You respond, but something got your attention. You sniffed the air.

Y/n. "Is that F/F?"

G. "Yea, just for Princess." He smiled. You looked at him. You loved seeing him without his mask. He was beautiful under that mask.

He guided you, you to the bathroom so you could be clean and refreshed.

After you took a shower, you came out and sat down with Ghost to eat. He kissed you softly on the lips before sitting across from you.

Y/n. "You always cook so good." You said taking a bit from your food. He smiled and did the same.

Once you were done, you both made your way to brush your teeth into bed.

Ghost put on a movie. You got into bed and lay down next to him. He pulled you into his arms.

You were glad to marry him. And to be here with him..

"I love you."

"I love you too, princess."