beg..

NSFW

You breath was heavy. Ghost pushed himself deeper into you, seeing the way you squirming under him,

He loved teasing you, he wasn't even moving he just stayed deep insde of you. He kept your hips still, not allowing you to get the pleasure you so much want.

No matter how much you whine and whimper. He's not moving. Until you beg. You don't like begging. You were a top. So was Ghost, so you and Ghost always fought for dominance.

Ghost would usually win, but when you won. Ghost has never been this submissive before. He's still confused how he tops you, but when you top he's at your mercy, begging you for more or to let him finish. Telling you to not stop.

Having him him, handcuffed, tied up, whimpering. Who would think a man like this would be whimpering like this? Begging.

A reason why he wanted to make you beg for making so submissive. He's embarrassed of how much a fool and a bottom you made him look. He wants to see you the way you made him look.

But you wouldn't make a single peep. Only your heavy breathing was heard. He couldn't take it anymore. He needed to hear you.

"Fucking beg you slut, I know you want me to fuck you. I can feel you trembling. Go on. Beg."  He said, his  grip on your hips tightening.

But, your stubborn, top ads, shook your head no, even if your body betrayed your word or actions, you weren't going to beg for nothing. But the sub that escaped your lips, was all ghost wanted to hear.

He smirked. "Seems like your bosy is betraying you." He said. You knew deep down he was laughing at you right now.

A moan that was deep down your throat came out.

As you felt  ghost only move a inch and tour body trembled in pleasure. You never thought you wanted to get fucked so bad in your life.

Not begging though. Stay tough! But fuck me!

The build up of pleasure and need making your body sensitive to touch.

Your hands were binded behind you. Ass up in the air with Ghost holding your hips deep inside of you. Your upper body pressed into the mattress, your hands pressed against ghost pelvis. Your face flushed when yiu felt ghost caress your scars. Your body was so sensitive, just his touch sent shivers down your spine. Ghost hands rested on your waist.

He stared at you. He knew you were gonna beg any second.

You felt rub circles into tour hips, then moving his hands to your ass, griping it. Not tightly nor lonely. Just perfect.

You whimpered. Ghost smirked. "Just say it and you'll get what you want." He whispered into your ear, his warm breath hitting your neck and behind your ear.

You really wanted- "Please Ghost I-..I need you." He smirked at your words. "As you wish."

496 words