monster?

Keegan wad looking for you all over the place. He started to get worried think all of th possible things that could of happen to you.

He went through every building killing some of the enemies while looking.

He checked his tracking device.

Nothing.

Looking for prints or marks or anything. But nothing

He started to panic looking under broken buildings.

Then He heard gunshots. He looked for a place to stay down and take cover. He took a peek to see who was shooting but he saw no one.

He got up and continued searching. Some soldiers told him to give up, he responded.

"I wont, all I want to do is find her.  Even if it's her dead body.. or remains."

He then reached a building. He carefully made his way into the building.  He went upstairs turning every corner.

He then walked to a room. He then opened the door open..

To see a bunch of men 20 at max on the ground stomach cut open, some with bullets through their forehead or cover in them.

Some you can't even see their face of how much th bullets torn.  Eyes hanging out meat from their face next to them or behind them on the wall.

His eyes then landed onto you.  Covered in blood. You breathing heavy.. your eyes cold. Showing no emotions.. your hands covered so much in blood it was driping down on the body under you.

Your gun was alod covered in blood..

Your boots too..

No wonder you call sign was bloody boots..

But keegen.. had never felt scared or uncomfortable in a situation like this..

He froze when he saw you look up from the ground to him..

But he the saw the fear that rushed into your eyes and features..

"K-keegan... am i.. A monster..?"