Apology

"I win? What do you mean." Soul said a little confused. "You win. Go ahead, talk to me." Krista said adjusting her seat. "Oh so little miss stubborn gave up." Soul said laughing. "I am not stubborn!" Krista said offended. "Then what was all that?" Soul said with his arms up. "Not stubbornness that's for sure." She said rolling her eyes. "Mhmm." Soul said closing his eyes. "Well? You came here to talk." She said kicking him under the table. "I actually came to apologize." Soul said rubbing the spot she kicked. "Hit me with your best shot." She said resting her head on her hands.

"Alright. I'm sorry for being late when I'm the one who wanted to hang out. I'm sorry for creepily coming to your house. I'm sorry for being rude to you. And most of all I'm sorry for offended you." Soul said trying not to smile. "That's it?" Krista said raising her eyebrows. "Well yeah, I don't know what else to apologize for." Soul said shrugging. "Well you apologized, guess you can get out." She said looking at the door. "Only if you agree to hang out tomorrow." Soul said smiling a cheesy smile. "Haha! You are funny. No not funny, you're hilarious!" Krista said forcing out a laugh. "I can't believe you'd think I'd want to hang out with you after what you pulled today. No way dude. How do I know you won't be late, or worse by not showing up?" She said disappointed. "Well we could hang out tonight since I'm already here." Soul said standing up. "Ugh, okay." She said with a forced smile.