Learning Pt. 2

Atlas's POV: (a little before we left off)
------------------------------------------------------------

"Please, Lily. He wants to get home. We need all the help we can get." I beg my friend. "You're the smartest Elf here, you and you clearly know something about humans. Can you please help?"

I can see the hesitation in her eyes as she looks over at Harvey. "Fine, I'll help. Only because I don't want that thing here for longer than necessary."

Ignoring her obvious rudeness towards the other boy, I pull her into a hug. "Thank you!"

Pulling away, I wave Harvey over. "Hey, Harvey! C'mere! I want you to meet someone!"

The other boy walks over, grumbling under his breath.

"This is Lily!" I say happily, motioning to the girl beside me.

She shakes his hand and he makes a snarky remark...of course he does.

"Now is not the time, Harvs, she can help you." I gripe at him in a whisper.

"Fine, whatever." Says the other boy, crossing his arms and looking to the side. "So, how can she help me get out of this hell hole?"

I glare at him. "Dude, it's really not that bad. You haven't even been here for a day. To answer your question, she's going to figure out how you managed to leave your relm in your sleep."

He shrugs. "Okay."

Lily on the other hand, looks like she's ready to run at a moments notice, looking at Harvey like he's a mass murderer. "I didn't say that I can. I said that I could try. Big difference, Atlas."

"Yeah yeah, I guess that's a lil important." I brush off her comment, I'm far too excited.

"Harvey! Can I show you around? I bet it'll be realy fun! Pretty pleaseeee?" I ask...well...more like beg.

"I guess, but I don't thi-" He starts to say, but I grab his hand and drag him off.

Harvey looks at me, surprised and slightly red in the face. It's probably from the cold.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
Mkk, I think that the next chapter will just be Atlas showing Harvey around. Might mix perspectives, or I might stick to one. It depends.
┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌