Learning Pt. 3

Harvey's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------

Being dragged through a town was not something that I wanted to happen this early in the morning. Well, it's not that early, it's like 11:00 AM.

"Okay, so this is the main store." Atlas excitedly pointed to buildings and told me what they were, along with some random information about some of the people who live here.

"And that's-" He starts again, but I cut him off.

"What are they doing?" I question, looking over at a group of Elves in some type of uniform, kinda like human army uniforms, but with a lot of purple on them.

"Oh..." Atlas trailed off, his happy demeanor completely flipping to a more serious one. "They're going to training. For the war that's going on."

My interest is officially piqued. "War?"

"Yeah, the Orcs are going on a rampage. Declaring war to most lands, and trying to take over the world. Ya know... totally normal things." He laughs, but it's humorless. "Our army's taking anyone they can get. Orcs are powerful, and there are plenty of them." Atlas shrugs.

"Oh, dang. Okay." I didn't really know what to say to that.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Atlas's POV:
------------------------------------------------------------

Well that got really serious, really fast.
"Yeah, but anyway..." I look around. "That's Town Hall. If we need to have meetings, they'll ring the bell and everyone gathers there. But don't worry, I doubt you'll be here long enough to experience one of those hectic meets."

I say reassuringly, looking down and realizing that I'm still holding his hand. I clear my throat and quickly let go of it, putting my hands back to my sides.

"Any other questions?" I question, trying to get out of this sudden awkward atmosphere.

"I was thinking... what if Lily can't help get me home?" He asks timidly. "Will I just be stuck here, or..?"

"If she doesn't get any ideas, which I doubt will happen, then yeah. You'll be 'stuck' here, but that's not such a bad thing. At least you'll have a friend." I wink and playfully nudge his arm. "I believe in Lily, she can do anything she puts her mind to."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N
This was fun, the plot is definitely moving along. At least I think it is. How was your day? Did you drink water and eat something? You should probably do that.