𝟎𝟏

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

╚══════════════════╝

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍, gasping for air before realising she was in complete darkness. suddenly a series of red lights flickered to life, bathing the darkness in a sinister glow. the girl started to feel a shortness of breath, panic flared in her chest as she realised whatever she was in was moving upwards at a fast pace. the loud jarring sounds of metal on metal filled her ears, pulling her completely out of the fog that consumed her mind. swallowing hard, the girl felt her mouth dry and her hands begin to shake. disorientation washed over her as her eyes started to adjust to the darkness and she slowly rose from her crumpled position on the ground ignoring the ache in her chest. she began to hastily feel her surroundings, with her head pounding she felt metal bars all around her as if she was in a small cage, her fingers curled around the barrier straining for a glimpse beyond. a small jolt knocked the girl backwards causing her to bump into what seemed like wooden boxes stacked on top of eachother, a few toppled to the ground from the impact. with fear consuming her body she sank down to the floor and dragged her shaking hand through her long hair. in attempt to calm her self down she tried to dig into her mind to find something, anything about where she was, who she was and what was happening. but nothing came to mind.

the metal box she was in jolted and started to move upwards at an even faster pace causing the girls heart to drop, another wave of panic washed over her. the sharp wind cascaded down on her body like cold water as she quickly stumbled too her feet again and started to bang on the metal bars that rattled at the impact of her fists. "HELP!" she screamed into the never ending darkness as loud as she could, causing her throat to sting. "SOMEONE, PLEASE!" no response. every breath she took felt like her last, they became sharp and shallow gasping for air as if her lungs were closing in on her. the girl let herself sink back down to the floor in despair when she realised no one was coming, she let a few tears glide down her face as she buried her heavy head in her unstable hands, she was terrified.

a long time passed. minutes stretched into what felt like hours, although it was impossible to tell because every second felt like an eternity. the cage jolted to a harsh stop, a loud screeching sound filling the thick air. the girl's head lifted from its position as a small line of light appeared above her. she backed even further back into the corner afraid of whatever fate lay ahead of her, a few tears still remained on her damp cheeks as she continued to gasp for air to fill her lungs. though the girl's tears stopped immediately as she heard voices from above her, the metal doors above swung open and rays of sunshine blarred down on the girl temporarily blinding her. a thud echoed from beside her as if someone had jumped in the box, she held her limp arm over her eyes as she squinted to see a silhouette of a boy leaning over peering down at her looking like he'd seen a ghost.