ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 018

YOU LEANED ON THE WALL WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED in the entrance hallway of the training field, watching Barou going against Isagi

YOU LEANED ON THE WALL WITH YOUR ARMS CROSSED in the entrance hallway of the training field, watching Barou going against Isagi. Isagi had asked Barou how to be like him, which resulted in the match.

"Slightly left-of-center. About 40 to 45 degrees."

You heard Isagi mumble under his breath, making Barou widens his eyes after hearing his words and you interested in his skills even more. Hearing Isagi's words, you started to think about Barou's skills, noting it in your head in case it might be useful in the future.

' He's keeping him out of his range.. Oh. '

"Don't get the wrong idea, donkey."

You hear what Barou said, making you look at him.

"My range is actually.. 27 meters!"

Barou said before shooting the ball at the same exact spot in the goal.

' 27 meters.. '

You look back to Isagi, who now has a smirk on his face, surprising you slightly since you did not see this kind of smirk on his face.

' ..That oddly suits him more. '

"Th-thanks, Barou. For teaching me."

"I didn't teach you anything. I just made you realize that I'm on the field."

"That's enough to make a brain-dead donkey like you quit out of despair, isn't it?"

"So cool."

You hear Isagi mumble, you turn around to leave, only to see Fumi right behind you, who had also watched Barou and Isagi's match.

"Woahh~ Isagi's really amazing isn't he?"

"Mm."

"Now I get why you pay attention to him more.."

"You noticed."

"Of course I did, Koto. Nobody really catches your interest for a pretty long time.."

Fumi said, now walking with you to Team Z's bedroom.

"Team Z's next match is with Team V, and they don't plan to use me.. which means I can't get my phone back.."

Fumi said, her face now has a sad expression after realizing she is now unable to get her phone back.