◈4◈

I could not believe my eyes. Am I seeing right?

Jungkook looked at me with the same surprised eyes. We kept staring like this for a while. But very quickly Jungkook's cold gaze returned. He closed the elevator by pressing the close button.

I saw the elevator going up. I exhaled. But my chest was still pounding.

I put my hand on my chest and tried to calm myself down. If it's really Jungkook, then I'm done.

● ● ●

After reaching the 7th floor, a young lady said to me, "Are you Kim Y/N?"

"Yes."

"I'm Lina. Come on. You have to meet the boss first."

She took me in front of the boss's room and knocked on the door. He let in. But his voice sounded suspicious to me. Maybe because of the tension, I think everything as Jungkook.

Miss Lina led me in and said, "Boss. She's new."

Saying this, Miss Lina left. The boss was sitting in his chair and turned around. I stood silently.

"Sit down." He said and I sat on the chair in front of me.

He turned to me after a while and...

"Jungkook..." His name escaped my lips like a whisper.

I was so surprised that I couldn't say anything else. Why God, why? Why did Jungkook have to be in this place, apart from all the people in the world?!

But Jungkook looked at me with that cold look of his. I realized he still hates me. But since it's not my fault, I can't be soft.

"I am transferred here from KIM CORPORATION," I said in a cold voice.

Jungkook kept looking at me with the same look. Then he looked away and said, "Miss Lina."

Miss Lina arrived as soon as she was called. Jungkook then said, "Show her, her table."

● ● ●

"Namjoon? Why did you ask me to come all of a sudden? Has something serious happened?" Jimin said walking into Namjoon's office.

Jimin is PARK CORPORATION Ltd.'s founder. Jungkook, Namjoon and Jimin; the three friends got together and opened three companies named JEON, KIM and PARK in shares.

"Yes. Sit down."

"I found Y/N," Namjoon tells him as Jimin sits down.

"Which Y/N?"

Namjoon sighed and said, "Erh... Jungkook's ex-girlfriend who cheated on him."

"How?" Jimin was surprised.

"Coincidentally, she's been working in my office for 5 months. After a lot of searching, I'm sure it's that Y/N."

Jimin hummed in response.

"I transferred her to Jungkook's company."

"What? Why? You know Jungkook is depressed about her," Jimin growled worriedly.

"I know. But it can't be allowed to continue like this. Since this is their problem, they have to solve it. I learned one more thing."

"What?"

"Y/N has a baby boy."

In the midst of all these, Namjoon received a call. The call was from Jungkook. He put the phone on loud.

"Hello?"

"Are you kidding me, hyung?"

"What happened?"