I will always look out for you

After some time König came to show me where Prices office was. As we arrived König knocked on the door and a low voice with a british accent told us to enter. I thought König would stay outside or leave, but he ended up coming into the room too. He closed the door behind me and leaned against the wall next to it.

I on the other hand went to stand at Prices desk. He signed for me to sit down on the chair infront of the desk. I sat down and waited for him to start.

"So I said that you could meet the rest of the team, but turns out you have already met most of them. I got also told that you were good at hand to hand combat?"

"Well captain, I don't really know what's good yet, but that's at least what König told me." I say trying to sound professional. Price smiled as I called him captain. I wonder why? Was I beeing too professional?

"So König told me about the... Uh... Incident with your friend."

I could feel my blood start to boil inside of me. HOW COULD I HAVE ALMOST FORGOTTEN?! She was MY best friend, and König killed her.

"Carry on." I say trying not to punch 'captain' right between his eyes.
"She was a spy. That's why König... You know." It was obvious that Price didn't want to be too harsh with his words.
"A WHAT?" I shout. A spy? My dearest friend?

"Calm down little lady. It's true. Makarov doesn't want his information to be spilled and has probably already found out that she is dead. We suspect that he might be trying to move one or a few of the missiles from the places you might know. That's why we want to act as fast as possible." Price was obviously trying to get me to help with something and I didn't like where this was going.

"Sooooo... You said that there could be something in the place where you had family gatherings? You didn't tell an exact place so I thought you could just show us. Or more like go there soon with König and if you find anything we'll come and check it out again. Is that clear?"

No Price it's not clear.
A: Was that a question or an order?
B: Only with König?
C: No.

I said none of the things I was really thinking. Instead I said "Yes sir." What an idiot. Y/N now you'll be stuck with the man who murdered your best friend.

"That's great. Be ready by tomorrow morning. König will collect you at 10. Dismissed." I nod and walk out the door, König following right behind me. I still am not sure where my room is so he walks me there. I thank him and go into my room.

Now I had the whole evening to myself. I wasn't used to beeing along. I almost always had Ruby on my side. I know now that she was a spy and that it was her job, but I can't help myself. I still miss her presence and I think I always will. I really needed to get myself together for tomorrow.

We used to have family gatherings in England every other year in Oxford. There was a lake to the west from the city where we would gather. We had a big cabin hidden near the lake with security.

(11year old picture

(11year old picture. I'm not from Oxford, but I do my Googling. Grrrr now I want to go to Oxford)

I decided to start packing. It was late spring and usually it's still about 10°C or 50F so I decided to pack according to it.
(Again my recourse is Google or some old weather study in Oxford)

After I was done I decided to go for a walk outside base. I put one some leggings and a hoodie. Right now I didn't own a phone, because it was back at my mansion nor do I have a watch, so I just needed to guess what the time was.

I walked out of base and went on a walk. After about 3 hours I came back and ate. Now it was about 2, but I didn't have anything to do. I remember that König had said that if I need anything I could ask him, so I went to knock on his door.

I knoked 5 times and waited. I could hear a groan and something moving. Then the door opened and I could see König. He was towering over me and staring.

"Hallo schatz." He greeted with a grin behind his mask. He knew I didn't know any German. What a dick.

"Hi. Uh... You said if I need any help you would be happy to, so is that still happening or?"

"Ja. What do you need help with, schatz?" He asked me with his thick German accent.

"Well I was just wondering if we could do something. Like I don't have a phone to watch anything and I don't know base that well yet. Nor do I own any books... Anymore." I was praying in my mind that he would give me something to do. Even paperwork would be more fun than sitting on my bed all day.

"Well I guess we could watch a movie in the common room or something. What would you like to watch?"

"That sounds great! DO YOU WANT TO WATCH THE NEW POKÉMON?!" My little obsession was revealed. Ups. Ruby didn't want to watch it with me so I was trying my luck with König.

König let out the loudest laugh as he bent over covering his stomach. I started to blush. Maybe this was a bad idea...

"Yeah sure I do. What's your favourite Pokémon?"

"Psyduck." No explanation needed.

"PSYDUCK?!" König started laughing again and if it was still possible I blushed even more. After calming down König brought his arm around my waist and we started walking towards the common room.

"Just joking it's Psyduck and my baby Espeon." I commented looking up at König. Suddenly he stopped. Did I say something wrong? Is he Pokémon racist?

"Really? I adore Umbreon." He said towering over me once again. Well that's sweet we're technically matching. I nod my head and we carry on walking and chatting about how Ash won't be the main character in the new Pokémon. He was my childhood crush...

~time skip to when you two are watching the new Pokémon~
(TW spoilers)

"Who is that emo half white hair and half black? He is so hot" I say looking at the screen.
"Y/N! They look like 13!" König says laughing. I shrug and smile.
"I guess it's the hair for me." I look at him and he looks back at me.

"Should I die my hair?"

"König! I haven't even seen your face!" I start to laugh.

The rest of the evening went smoothly. At one point we got into a small argument over if the man who 'saved' the main character is a creep or not.

~again time skip to the evening after your done watching~

I start to fell really sleepy. I tug on Königs shirt and he looks at me. "I'm really sleepy. Can we turn the TV off I want to sleep." I ask him. I had scooted closer to him while watching and now I was almost on him. König smiles under his mask seeing me like this, or that's what I think he is doing from what I can read from his eyes.

He nods and turns the television off. He huggs me and picks me up holding me from my arse. I wrap my legs around him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for looking out for me." I whisper almost not loud enough to hear.
"Don't worry dear. I will always look out for you."

The rest I don't remember, because I fell asleep in his arms.