Part 7

He also Thanks his friend Raj for helping his baby on the video call......

.

.

.

. continue.......

As the sun rose, Arjun prepared to head to his office for an important meeting. He had been looking forward to this day for weeks, knowing that the outcome of meeting could spread his business all over the world.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Manik the carefree guy had other plans in his mind. Ignoring Arjun's reminders about the importance of the day, Manik continuously insisted that they spend the day together exploring the city, also they need to spend some quality brother bonding time. Manik sulking continuously and then said..........

Manik- "come on bhai, (he pleaded, flashing his signature grin). You work too hard. you need to take a break once in a while and enjoy your life".

.

.

But Arjun knew that he couldn't afford to take a break, not when so much work load has on his plate. With a sigh, he tried to reason with this baby, explaining the importance of today's meeting and also consequences of missing the meeting.

Arjun- "Manik, I appreciate your concern, but I can't skip this meeting, (he said firmly, with some frustration)............. It's crucial for the future of the company and I can't afford to let down the efforts of mine and my employees".

.

.

But Manik wad determined to have his way. Ignoring Arjun's protests, he insisted on dragging him out of the house, promising to make it a day to remember.

Arjun- Manik please try to understand, we'll go some other day and its my promise (with pleading look because don't want to lash out at his younger)..........I need to go to office and its very important, I just can't miss it.

.

.

After lots of efforts and sulking ( by Manik) he finally make to understand him.....

Arjun- please Manik, you are my good baby na..........

Manik- It's ok bahi...... you can go......(with down head) just go ahead, I'll be fine on my own.

Arjun- awwwww my baby is really a big now and also so understandable........ thanks baby, just wait for me in the evening and we'll be enjoyed a lot.

.

.

.

Grateful to his baby brother's understanding, Arjun hurried to office, his mind racing with thoughts of the meeting ahead. When he walked through the doors of office building, he couldn't help but feel a sense of gratitude for the support of his younger, even in the midst of their differences.

.

.

The weight of his brother's insistence on disruptive his plans gnawed at him with ever step he took. When he finally arrived at his workplace, he was seething with anger because his assistant was preparing the presentation which is important for the deal. His anger was lash out at his assistant...... As he entered the conference room, his employees and delegates greeted him with smiles and he just nods. because his mind was struck with the thoughts of Manik and his sad face........ when the meeting began, he struggled to focus, his mind still consumed by the events of the morning.

Then, as the presentation progressed, a sense of urgency swept over him. The stakes were high and Arjun knew that he couldn't afford to let his emotions get the best of him.

Finally the meeting came to close and his company finally made that deal which helps to grow his business in other countries as well.

.

.

.

In the evening Arjun finally able to go home and exited to spend time with his baby. He was in hurry, to meet his brother and told him about the great deal that he just made.... In the way he stops the car at shop to buy something favorite for his brother and he saw a beautiful teddy and buy it for his brother.

 In the way he stops the car at shop to buy something favorite for his brother and he saw a beautiful teddy and buy it for his brother

When after buying the teddy, he was driving and his phone begin to rang. The call was related to his brother Raj so he just picked it up and also started to tell him about his day, also about the deal.

Raj- congratulations yaar Arjun.... It's really a great news, party toh banti hei bhai......

Arjun- ha jaroor, yaar. yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hei.......

.

.

He was so engrossed in his talking and not saw a truck which was coming from wrong side. The truck driver was drunk and drive in very dangerous way.

.

.

When the truck reached near the Arjun, then the time was passed for prevention and his car was bump into the truck............. and make a great diffusion......

Raj- (with great worried expression) Arjun, hello, hello, kya tum thik ho Arjun

.

.

Arjunnnnnnn.........................................

.

.

.

.

.

A/N........... please stay tuned and tell me how was the chapter

also vote if you like and follow my channel for ,more

Also give more suggestions

Stay healthy and safe