HEALING AND RECOVERY

Arjun- Kya yaar Mannu.....(with pout) Tu subah se dant raha hei mujhe........(with fake sad face)

.

.

Continue.......

Manik- Kya baba, aap bhi.......... meine kab danta....(with innocence)

Arjun- Waaahhhh! beta

Manik- Haa toh agar aap careless rahoge apni health se related toh mei aur kya karu.....abhi bhi dekho office ka work kar rahe hooo aap.......

Arjun- sorry baby, but don't worry, I'm fine now...

Manik Pov (In the hospital corridors, amidst the beeping of machines and the scent of antiseptic, the surviving brother made a silent vow. He swore to his unconscious sibling that he would never give up, that he would fight tooth and nail to bring him back to the world they both knew and loved)..........but please tell me how are you feeling? koi pain toh nhi ho raha na( with worried expression) I'm still scared baba.....

Arjun- "But I think I'm getting better. so, don't worry baby".(with concern in his voice)

A small smile tugged at the corners of the Manik while listening his brother's . "That's good to hear. The doctors say you're making progress, baba."

Arjun-"Yeah," (he replied, his gaze drifting to the ceiling). "It's just taking longer than I expected."

Manik- (reached out, gently squeezing his sibling's hand). "Don't worry about that. What matters is that you're still fighting."

There was a moment of silence as they sat together, lost in their own thoughts. Then, Arjun spoke again, his voice barely a whisper.

Arjun- "I'm sorry, you know. For all the trouble I've caused you."

Manik shook his head, his heart heavy with emotion.

Manik- "Don't be ridiculous, baba. You don't have anything to apologize for. We're family. We stick together, no matter what."

Tears welled up in the Arjun's eyes as he looked at his sibling, overcome with gratitude. "Thank you," he whispered.

In the end, it was their unwavering devotion to each other that saw them through the toughest of times. Arjun learned to loosen his grip and trust Arjun to make his own decisions, while Manik found solace in the knowledge that no matter what, his brother would always have his back.

Arjun- Baby, tum tension mat lo sab thik ho jayega......

Manik- Haan bhai,aap sahi keh rahe hoo...... bus aap apna aache se khyaal rakho, fir mujhe koi tension nhi hei....

Arjun- Arre baba, tension mat le. Tu sab handle kar sakta hai. Aur mera baby bada ho gya hei. jo apne baba ko sambhal raha hei, hei na Mannu....

Manik- Thanks bhai, but aap jaldi thik ho jao and vapis apni bade bhai and mere baba wali position le lo.......... (He tended to his brother's needs with unwavering dedication, ensuring he had everything he required for a swift recovery).

.

As Arjun gradually regained his strength, he marveled at the selflessness and resilience of his baby brother.