SPECIAL BOND

One morning Arjun over slept and when the sound of alarm made him awake....... he changed the side and stopped it..

Arjun- " oh subha ho gayi.. chalo lag jao kam pe.. chote janaab jagana to asaan kam nehi hai.. chalo suru ho jao".. 

(he made his way towards his bhai's room.. opened the door and said..)

Arjun- " Manik baby uth jao .. nehi to ..you're getting late from college....

(when he go near his bed and found no one there)

Arjun- (worriedly) yeh kaha chala gaya? ".. he shouted " Manikkkkk"..

Voice: oho Bhayia chillaiye mat.....hawwww....my ears ....mai yaha hoo kitchen mein..

(hearing the voice Arjun turned and found his baby brother is standing at the door step with two cup of coffee ..)

Manik-: Good morning bhayia.. aare muh bandh karo.. machhar ghus jaye ga yaar baba. ...

(while keeping the cups he gave Arjun his charming yet a cute smile..)

Arjun-  oh my god.. kitna achha sapna dekh raha hu mai.. mannu mere liye coffee banakar layahai.. wow.. kitna khoobsurat sapna.. wah wah..

(while manik making an angry face gave him a pinch.. an ahhh sound escaped from arjun's mouth..)Manik-  abhi bhi sapna lag raha kya.. kaho to aur ek bar aur pinch karu baba? 

(And he was going to give him another proof of being in reality..)

Arjun- nehi nehi nehi ... mannu .. mai sapna nehi dekh raha hu.. lekin yeh kya ho gaya? Mera baby bara ho gaya.. haa? (Gave a smile..........)

Manik-  excuse me.. kisne kaha ki mai bara ho gaya hu? Mai to hamesha hi aapka chota bhaiRahunga..... hai na?

Arjun- (ruffling his hair) : haa.. tu hamesha mera chota bhai hi rahega.. achha yeh bata.. tu itni jaldi uth kaise gaya? Or coffee bhi bana liya.....waahhhhh...

Manik-  aaj na mai good boy banke rahunga.. aapko tang nehi karunga bilkul bhi....

Arjun-  achha.. per tu aaj kyu good boy banega.. tu to hai hi good boy. .... and mera cuteee baby..

Manik- (raising his collar) : I know that very well.. and they both started laughing.. " lo coffee pi lo baba nahi toh thandi ho jayegii"..

After that both brothers went to freshen up and after some time they met in kitchen..

Manik -  aare baba. aapne breakfast kyu bana liya.. mai socha tha mai banaunga mera mood tha aaj..(said with cute pout)

Arjun- aaj nehi mannu.. fir kabhi bana lena.. thik hai.. ... waise bhi aaj mera aapka create kiya hua mess saaf karne ka bilkul bhi mood nahi hei....

Manik-  ok.. and then he realized what his baba said........kya baba itna bura bhi nahi banata mei.. and started praise of his food.............. then finishing the breakfast they moved out for work and manik for college.

.

.

.

In the bustling corridors of St. Xavier's College, Mumbai, where dreams intertwined with ambition, a group of friends gathered beneath the ancient banyan tree. Among them was our Manik, a boy with dreams as vast as the ocean and a heart as tender as a spring blossom. As he wanted to make his baba proud on him....

As they sat in the shade of the towering tree, laughter dancing on the breeze, a shadow fell upon their merry gathering. With whispered words and scornful glances, a few of Manik's supposed friends began to hurl insults and taunts in his direction. "Who invited the dreamer?" one sneered, his words dripping with venom like acid rain.....some college jocks always pick him up for taunting as he is the brother of The great Arjun Malhotra...

.

Manik felt the sting of their words like a dagger to the heart, his confidence crumbling like a sandcastle before the tide. His friends' betrayal cut deeper than any physical wound, leaving him adrift in a sea of doubt and despair.

With a heavy heart, Manik rose to his feet, his footsteps echoing against the cold stone floor. He tried to mask the pain behind a forced smile, but his eyes betrayed the turmoil raging within his soul.

.

As dusk settled over the city like a velvet cloak, casting long shadows across the crowded streets, Manik found himself sitting alone on the terrace of their home, his heart heavy with the weight of his sorrows. His usually bright eyes were clouded with tears, his spirit crushed beneath the weight of cruel words spoken by his peers earlier that day.

When Arjun returned from office he found the whole house in strange silence and he just calling his brother... and when he don't fine him ....he just started calling his name....

At last he found him on terrace......Arjun, ever observant, noticed the somber mood that hung like a shroud around his brother. With silent determination, he made his way to the terrace, his footsteps echoing against the cool marble floor.

Arjun- "Mannu ...........Tell me what troubles you, baby?" (his voice was gentle, a soothing melody in the silence of the evening.)

Manik hesitated and then buried his face in Arjun's chest, tears staining the fabric of his shirt the pain of his heartache evident in the quiver of his voice. With a heavy heart, Manik poured forth the bitter tale of his friends' betrayal, his voice trembling with suppressed emotion. He recounted the sting of their scornful words, the ache of their laughter like daggers to his wounded spirit.

Manik- "They said such hurtful things, baba," he confessed, his words heavy with the weight of betrayal. "I feel like I'm drowning in their cruelty. They always pick me up because I'm your brother and rich."

Arjun knelt beside his brother, his presence a comforting anchor in the storm of Manik's emotions. With a tender touch, he brushed away the tears that stained Manik's cheeks, his eyes reflecting the depth of his empathy.

Arjun- "words can wound deeper than any blade, Mannu. you are worth than their words."( He murmured, his voice a gentle caress against the night air)......... "But you must remember, their cruelty is not a reflection of your worth. You are strong, you are capable, and you are loved. You know na you're a beacon of light in my world which is shrouded in darkness"

.

.

.

That's enough for today.... 

please tell how you find this chapter

also vote and follow me if you like my work

Till then stay happy and healthy.....