Chapter 1

"Leave me alone, Hanbin!" Jennie snags her arm away from her boyfriend who she just caught kissing some freshman.

"Baby! That's not what it looked like!" Hanbin  was trying to keep up with her.

All the while she was running in the corridor of their school with just a handful of students loitering around, giving the two of them weird but interested looks.

They had gym class at the moment and Jennie had just changed into her gym white skirt and tshirt when she had walked by the boys locker room to see Hanbin's tongue down in some girl's throat she had not seen before.

To think  Jennie  Ruby Jane Kim got cheated on just as she got nominated as School President of Seoul High School in seocho- dong, Scotland was scalding. Appalling!

The embarrassment!

She was popular, really into the whole political diplomacy act and people really loved her. She enjoyed mixing around with people, handing out compliments and paying respect to them even if she didn't even like it.

On a whole total, she was a bitch but an adorable one.

Currently having a boy- no! Ex-boyfriend who was running behind her is making her situation even more compromising, Jennie had to think how she had to come out of this making only herself look good in this.

No way was she going to be down graded by her peers for getting cheated on. She can't afford the bad reputation.

"Cmon, Jennie! It's just a kiss. You know I like you." That had her steps stopping. She really liked it when people had her steps stopping. She really liked it when people said that. It made her feel so great and nice. Lovable too.

But it still didn't cease the idea of what just occurred. She needed to work out a strategy and she was good at it. It was after all heredity.

Her father, Kim Min-kyu  was the Right Honourable Lord Provost of seocho-dong. He was the convener of the seocho-dong

City Council.

Elected by the city councillors, the Lord Provost serves not only as the chair of that body, but as a figurehead for the entire city.

Her dad performs an important ambassadorial role, carrying out a wide range of duties.

This includes hosting hundreds of civic events and engagements each year and Chair of full council meetings.

Her life was filled with politics from day one. She had seen how her own father manipulated into getting his own way and stills manages to get the public's interest come first.

Her father was a goddamn hero in Jennie's eyes.

When her dad had gotten elected, he had married her mother, now called as Kim Sejeong.

They were high school sweethearts. They studied from.the same school as Jennie did.

Her school was a reputed high school in this city and only the elite most get in. When Jennie had heard how her own mother had become senior President, she had urged herself to do the same.

A lot of pressure but nothing Jennie couldn't do.

She had been running against two more candidates. Prim, rich just like her, and their parents were elected members of the council, so all in all it was a pretty tough competition.

That's when the menace comes out to play.

There are certain characteristics of a good

impressionable leader.