Informations, rules and roleplay method

Roleplay information :

1. Roleplay takes place in a ''simple'' fantasy, medieval, Antiquity, Heroic fantasy, High fantasy or Heroic fantasy context - therefore, roleplay does not take place in any other context!

2. Roleplay takes place in privates messages only and not in books, but you can tag me if a scenario interests you and I'll reply when I can.

3. Once in private messages, we can talk about the scenario you'd like to play, the people who'll be involved and other information; only when we've agreed on the roleplay can we start - and I'm open, so feel free to tell me anything you'd like to see appear in the roleplay :)

4. I only roleplay with adults, no children please!

5. By default, my roleplay will contain NSFW elements and non-extreme violence, but these two elements will not be the core of the story. Please let me know if you're not comfortable with this, and I won't include them in our roleplay.

6. My roleplays are above all plot-based, and I expect my dear partners to write a minimum of 2 - 4 lines and for the roleplay to be descriptive (no 1 liners); we're here to entertain ourselves and sometimes we're more or less inspired, so you can write as much as you like of course, but I need a minimum of material for our story to progress ;)

7. Roleplay can take place in the world I've created or in my partner's, or we can even merge our worlds for script purposes if that's okay with you - often, I'll set the realms I've created on the periphery of the world.

8. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any ideas about roleplay, or if you have any comments or wishes, or if you want to stop roleplaying. Dialogue is the best way to keep us both happy!

9. I can roleplay with 1 oc character at a time, but I can also include more of my ocs in the roleplay up to a total of 3. So, don't hesitate to ask me if you want to include your ocs or if I want to include my ocs in our roleplay, I'll be happy to discuss it :)

10. IRL life remains the priority for all of us, so you can take as long as you like to reply once our roleplay has begun. You can also get back to me if I'm slow to respond, and I'll answer when I have time - but if you want to pause or stop roleplay, I'd rather you let me know directly, thanks in advance!

11. With a (very very) few exceptions, I only roleplay with ocs who don't belong to fandoms.

12. Have fun and let go !

 Have fun and let go !

(ko-fi.com/zantachi12)