Telesios Odystéras, wandering sea lord

(https://www

(https://www.tumgik.com/tag/hades%20fanart)

« The sea calls me, again...cruel mistress, you gave me everything and took everything...heart of deer! I'd burn to the foundations of their palaces for what they've done to me...and may the gods be my witness! »

General informations :

Name : Telesios Odystéras

Age: 32 yo

Height : 5,70 feet/174 centimeters

Genre : Male

Ethnicity: Démostian (Caucasian - Mediterranean) - Demigod (?)

Family:
-House Odystéras
-Clan Quintia (distant cousins)
-Clan Marinus (distant cousins)

Profession:
-Sea lord of the Démostian republic
-Strategist of the Republic
-Traveler and explorer (eventually)

Character: Versatile, adventurous, very cunning, rather boorish, charming, master of pretense, devious, cunning, implacable, sometimes ruthless, quick-witted, thoughtful but above all a man of action, a born leader, very eloquent, melancholy tendency, realistic and pragmatic, venal, unpredictable, has a sense of honor.

Abilities:
-Large bow made of sacred yew wood: this bow, characterized by its considerable weight, enables him to generate energy arrows of considerable power...as well as shoot ordinary arrows
-Extensive experience in human relations, navigation and warfare
-A natural and charismatic leader
-Excellent sailor
-Skilled archer
-Excellent strategist and manipulator
-Can work in disguise

Flaws:
-Difficult to trust
-Likes beautiful women too much
-Highly changeable and unpredictable temperament
-Can sometimes be violent for no reason
-Fearsome liar
-Tendency to depression

Likes:
-Naive people
-Sea air
-Gold and treasure
-His fiefdom of Artépolis
-The adventure
-The thrill of battle
-The hunt
-The gallant company
-Tragic music
-Archery
-The smell of wood fire
-Grilling

Dislikes:
-The mountain
-The Thaosids
-People less intelligent than him
-People smarter than him
-Old fools
-The gods
-The wines of Ménatoi
-The snakes
-Sweet-salty food

Nsfw information :

Orientation: Bisexual, mostly on women

Position: Switch

Turn on: Eye contact, women younger than him, caressing your partner, erotic poetry, nibbling your nipples (receiving and giving), French kiss, being complimented, oral (receiving).

Turn on (Advanced): Position 99, doggystyle, standing positions, free use (on his partner), dirty talk, making love in the open air, voyeurism, crazy love (which evokes a fight), domination play, screaming one's name, making love with someone else's wife.

Turn off/limits: Gore, necrophilia, extreme violence, scat play, pedophilia.

Scenarios :

1. Telesios is lost at sea - and has been for a long time. With his crew, he ends up stranded near a city/kingdom he's never seen: yours. Telesios sets off with his men to the nearest city, intent on offering his services. But what is the cunning Telesios up to? Only time will tell...

2. Telesios is about to set off on a mission on behalf of the Démostian Republic to a secret destination. But before he sets off, he needs to find recruits for his crew...and quality recruits at that. After placing an advertisement in the public square, you meet Telesios in the square near the city of Beycene...

3. Telesios has been sent at the head of a small army to subdue a minor city in the disputed territories, all in the name of the Démostian Republic. After a short, low-stakes battle and siege, the Démostians and their mercenaries win hands down. By way of submission, the inhabitants of the vanquished city delivered to Telesios a heavy tribute, as well as captives and slaves. You're one of them, and you've been specially offered to Telesios ...

4. Let's developp someting.

-The Aphopheon, Telesios' personal vessel(https://gallica

(https://gallica.bnf.fr/blog/07102021/la-galere-de-lepante-moliere)

fr/blog/07102021/la-galere-de-lepante-moliere)

-Galleys of the Demostian fleet
(https://www.rprod.com/index.php/fr/games/7-wonders/armada)