The Griffon Islands archipelago

The Griffon Islands archipelago is an archipelago of islands with a tropical or Mediterranean climate, home to rich fauna, lush flora, prosperous kingdoms and legendary creatures.

-In this land of powerful gods and legendary heroes, four kingdoms share the islands according to their alliances and conflicts:

1. The kingdom of Nikos (purple), a powerful maritime kingdom dominated by powerful kings who claim divine ancestry. Dominated by powerful, ambitious noble families, the Kingdom of Nikos is currently ruled by the Thaosid line and King Aetion. The kingdom of Nikos is known for its giant cities, powerful fleets and refined culture, and the Nikosians are a proud but welcoming people who love to travel and sail.

Nikosians are a medium-sized people with curly black, brown or chestnut hair and fair or tanned skin, and their women are renowned for their beauty; the Pythonid line, originally from the south of the Nikos kingdom, is renowned for its white hair. Nikosians are known for being naturally muscular and hardy runners, and they are naturally immune to seasicknes.

2. Démostian republic (yellow), a powerful republic governed by a senate that brings together the various noble families and archons (chiefs) of the cities that form the Senate and Great Assembly of the Démostian republic.

From their capital Beycene, the Démostians, a people of philosophers and sailors, prefer to take advantage of political intrigue and trade to avoid anhiliation. However, the Démostians are often in conflict with their neighbors or with the independent cities that form the disputed (blue) lands to the north.

Démostians are often medium-sized people with white or tanned skin and dark curly hair; they are known for being naturally muscular and hardy runners. Demostians are good sailors, merchants and strategists, but are reputed to be weaker than peoples of other kingdoms.

3. Solar kingdom of Ménatoi (green) is a powerful theocratic kingdom ruled by a solar king who acceded to the throne at the end of a fratricidal civil war between the sons of the deceased sovereign, thus being considered worthy of the sun god and the spirits of the ancestors.

The Ménatoians are a warlike people who excel in the art of war and combat, and their imperialist policy of conquest and colonization of the coasts has often led them to confront leagues formed by other kingdoms to counter them.

The best warriors in the archipelago, Ménatoians are naturally very tall and imposing, with dark or tanned skin and hair that is often long and dark, curly or straight. But it's not uncommon to see Ménatoians with pale skin or modest stature, as Solar kingdom of Menatoi has integrated many populations into its realm.

4. Federation of Illium (brown) is a confederation of illiumian coastal and mountain tribes united to resist outside invasions, especially those of the ferocious Ménatoians, their hereditary enemies. The Federation of Illium is a largely inward-looking state with few relations with the outside world, except occasionally with the Démostians for trade (or war) and the Ménatoians for battle.

The Federation of Illium is a rather weak and decentralized state, considered barbaric, but unlike the other states, Illiumians are all hunters at heart and do not practice slavery.

Illiumians are a people with tanned or pale skin with pinkish highlights and hair that is often long, straight or vaguely curly; smaller than other peoples, Illiumians are nevertheless experts in guerrilla warfare and survival, and are renowned for their resistance to fatigue and all kinds of pain.

So the question is

So the question is...are you ready for a great adventure under the sun of the Griffon Islands archipelago ?