Adonis Eupator Thaosid, the shining one

(KH_CT/by Misaki)

(KH_CT/by Misaki)

« What is beauty? It's a question as old as time, and not even philosophers have been able to answer it. For my part, I'm not a philosopher: I love beauty without getting bogged down in it... »

General informations :

Name : Adonis Eupator Thaosid

Age: 18 yo

Height : 5,51 feet/168 centimeters

Genre : Male

Ethnicity: Nikosan (Caucasian)

Family:
-King Aétion Théos of Nikos (Father)
-Queen Atalante of the house Pythonid (Mother)
-First prince Jason Sôter (Half-brother)
-First princess Callisto Phosphora (Half-Sister)
-Second princess Callypia Philomméidès (Sister)
-Second prince Aineias Argiphonte (Half-brother)
-Third princess Damaspia Glaukopia (Half-sister)

Profession:
-Man of the house Thaosid
-Heir of Python-Halls, fiefdom of the House of  the Pythonids

Character: Lovable, melancholy, frivolous, prim, wanton but rather discreet, nonchalant, partygoer, observant, provocative, ambitious, extrovert, likes to be the center of attention, playful, thoughtful.

Abilities:
-Knows how to play with his looks and beauty
-Ambitious and committed to his company's policy
-Knows how to surround himself with people who are smarter and stronger than he is
-Immune to seasickness
-Bold
-Knows how to make himself look good

Flaws:
-Fragile constitution and easily taken ill
-Weak and very poor physical strength
-Sometimes too arrogant
-Observant but not very intelligent
-Often prejudiced and underestimates his opponent

Likes:
-Feeling important/being the center of attention
-Himself
-Good alcohol
-Gold and glitter
-Sex
-Flatterers and physically beautiful people
-The feeling of power
-Candied fruit

Dislikes:
-Physical exercise
-Hot days
-Boredom
-People smarter than him
-Feeling ridiculous
-Beef
-The smell of fish
-Books
-Feeling useless

Nsfw information :

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Dom with women, sub with men

Turn on: Virgins and blondes, big but not too big men, dirty talk, oral (receiving), penis sucking, breast licking and nibbling, public/risky sex, spanking (giving or receiving), lip nibbling.

Turn on (Advanced): Missionary position (when dom), the doggystyle position (when sub), swallowing cum, cumming deep in a pussy, domination games, whipping or being whipped, nibbling ears.

Turn off/limits: Gore, necrophilia, extreme violence, scat play, pedophilia.

Scenarios :

1. On a warm day at the end of April, Adonis enjoys the afternoon just after returning from a trip to Python-halls, his mother's home region and domain. Happy but tired, the prince has set up camp not far from the city. But then a messenger arrived. He is surprised to learn that a distinguished guest (you) has come from abroad and will be received that very evening in the royal palace. Intrigued by the news (and jealous that someone else is the center of attention instead of him), Adonis heads for the palace with the firm intention of meeting the troublemaker.

2. While Adonis has spent much of the morning in the gymnasium (training ground), chatting with poets and friends and admiring the handsome athletes training under the sun, the prince finds himself intrigued by something: you. Adonis spots you in/outside the gym and decides to send one of his guards to bring you back to him, because you intrigue him...and interest him.

3. Let's suggest something ~

-Royal Guard of the House of Thaosid

(Vladimir Silkin - Sparta Agema)