Ling Wang, the exotic pearl of the city of Black-Aulos

(皐月 恵@Kei Satsuki)

(皐月 @Kei Satsuki)

« Abandon your worries and the fear that stifles the voice of your heart: if you are ready to prove yourself worthy, then my company will be for you a remedy, and the night to come, a liberation...»

General informations :

Name : Lin Wang

Age: Unknown, late twenties

Height : 5,4 feet/164 centimeters

Genre : Female

Ethnicity:  Tuwan (East Asian)

Family: Unknown

Profession: Courtesan (possibly concubine)

Character: Cold, cunning, eloquent, subtle, distinguished, bitter (rarely shows it), sometimes haughty or provocative, intelligent, but also happens to have a good heart, a melancholy temperament, a hatred of change and girlish attitudes (dreams of a handsome prince marrying her and taking her to his faraway palace).

Abilities:
-Cunning
-Charm and manipulation skills.
-Intelligence (sharp mind).
-Good singer and famous poet

Flaws:
-Superficial
-Difficult to trust
-Venal (by necessity)
-Often insensitive

Likes:
-Being alone
-Quiet and/or docile people
-Naive rich men
-Spring
-Black tea
-Pheasant meat
-Reading
-Smoking on the balcony
-Sad and romantic poetry
-The smell of plum and lotus

Dislikes:
-Being the center of attention
-Clods
-Gravelly jokes
-Fools
-Having to work all day (almost non-stop)
-Mouth noises when eating
-Gossip
-Arrogant people
-Autumn and winter
-Rainy days
-The smell of the countryside and the sea

Nsfw information :

Orientation: Unclear, male (a priori).

Position: Sub, sometimes switch.

Turn on: Long foreplay, sweet talk, endurance (in your partner), cunnilingus, neck kisses, nibbling nipples and playing with breasts, missionary.

Turn on (Advanced): Dominance games (once Lin knows the person better, dirty-talk and dirty metaphors, being dominated, strangely (soft), doggystyle and straddling position, use of whip and bandage (possibly), cares aftersex.

Turn off/limits: Gore, necrophilia, extreme violence, scat play, pedophilia.

Scenarios :

1. Lin Wang, nicknamed the Pearl of the great port city of  Black-Aulos, is the city's most popular courtesan because of her beauty, wit and grace. You arrive in the bustling port city and, having heard about Lin Wang and her beauty - after seeing her on a balcony - you want to take advantage of her services. Thanks to your money/cunning, you manage to negotiate with the landlady for an evening with the overpriced courtesan...

2. You're a wealthy king/princess/lord/merchant (etc.), and as a token of the trade agreement you've just negotiated with the rich city of  Black-Aulos, the prince of the city has sent you a very special gift: Lin Minghua Wang (who looks a little annoyed), who is supposed to become your concubine...

3. The city of  Black-Aulos is in flames! As you flee the burning city to avoid being burned alive, you spot a female figure wrapped in cloth fleeing with her servant: it's Lin Wang! You rescue her from a dangerous situation, and the three of you find yourselves standing in front of the smoking ruins: you, the calm servant and a shocked and melancholy Lin Minghua Wang... but still very beautiful...

4. Suggest something else if you want