Alexander, lion of the Palasid house

(weng wei - Achilles)

« I'll fight to the death to serve Lady Kôre and House Palasid, and if I can achieve immortal glory too, I won't turn it down! Spondé! »

General informations :

Name: Alexander

Age: Unknown, probably 24 yo

Height : 5,90 feet/180 centimeters

Gender: Male

Ethnicity: Nikosan (Caucasian)

Family:
-Korê Palasid (Mistress and mother figure/great sister)

Profession:
-Bodyguard of Korê Palasid
-Head of the Palasid house guard

Character: Brave, courageous, valiant, quick-witted, perceptive, full of himself, loves glory and honor, seductive, obedient, fiery, sometimes angry, unpredictable, bellicose, quarrelsome, loyal, can adapt to any situation, confident, athletic, boastful (outside combat), sensitive and almost poetic side, can be gentle when needed.

Abilities:
-Bearer of the sacred spear of Xephos: his spear, blessed by the god Xephos, is indestructible and capable of shattering any armor
-Immune to seasickness
-Excellent stamina and fatigue resistance-physically strong (said to have the strength of ten men!) and fearless
-Obedient, but also able to fend for himself when needed.

-Flaws:
-Arrogant and boastful (likes to hear himself talk...especially when drunk)
-Belligerent and naturally seeks confrontation
-Easy to provoke

Likes:
-Korê Palasid
-The glory
-Playing the lyre
-Sporting challenges
-Hard liquor
-Sex
-Seducing beautiful women (married or not) and boys (18 - 20 yo)
-Fighting-Killing an enemy who doesn't want to be killed-Spoils of war
-Warriors who don't run away from battle
-The allies of the House of Palasid-The sound of war trumpets and aulos (double flute)
-Lions

Dislikes:
-Forced to flee
-Not to fight
-Obeying someone other than Korê Palasid
-Long, quiet days
-Vegetables
-Octopus
-Being sick
-Ménatoians

Nsfw information :

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Dom, sometimes switch

Turn on: Lip nibbling, enterprising women, oral (giving), very fair-skinned women, pale-haired boys, beautiful heart-shaped buttocks, dirty talk, kissing your partner all over the body

Turn on (Advanced): Intercrural coitus, doggystyle, missionary position, multiple sex, outdoor sex, mammary intercourse, voyeurism, sweet/tender love.

Turn off/limits: Gore, necrophilia, extreme violence, scat play, pedophilia.

Scenarios :

1. While deer hunting in the mountains south of Nikos, Alexander stumbles upon a panther and begins to track it alone, eager to add a virile feat to his record of achievements. But in the course of his pursuit, the mighty warrior eventually loses track of the beast and, out of spite, goes to quench his thirst at a river that runs down to the ocean. Instead of finding the feline, he stumbles across you, but you haven't seen him yet. Intrigued, he strides towards you...

2. Today is a very boring day for Alexander: having returned to the capital in the company of his mistress, the powerful and talented Korê Palasid, the warrior stands guard in the palaces while the head of House Korê waits to receive someone (you). But just as you arrive, you come face to face with Alexander, who is immediately intrigued (and interested) in you.

3. Alexander has been sent at the head of a small army to subdue a minor city in the disputed territories, all in the name of the kingdom of Nikos. After a short, low-stakes battle and siege, the Nikosians win hands down. By way of submission, the inhabitants of the vanquished city delivered to Alexander a heavy tribute, as well as captives and slaves. You're one of them, and you've been specially offered to Alexander...

4. You can suggest something else...if you dare