Damaspia Glaukopia Thaosid, the refined flower

(Unknown)

(Unknown)

« Ah, how I wish my Prince Charming would come to me, that we could live happily just the two of us, away from intrigues and villains ! I hope that day comes. »

General informations :

Name : Damaspia Glaukopia Thaosid

Age: 18 yo

Height : 5,38 feet/164 centimeters

Genre : Female

Ethnicity: Nikosan - Kardish (Mixed : Caucasian - Middle Eastern)

Family:
-King Aétion Théos of Nikos (Father)
-Queen Tahmahris (Mother)
-First prince Jason Sôter (Half-brother)
-First princess Callisto Phosphora (Half-Sister)
-Second princess Callypia Philomméidès (Half-sister)
-Second prince Aineias Argiphonte (Brother)
-Third prince Adonis Eupator (Half-brother)

Profession:
-Women of the house Thaosid and royal princess
-Apprentie magicienne dans la magie kardish

Character: Kind, amiable, polite, reserved, modest, erudite and intelligent, dreamer, blue flower with artichoke heart, generous, discreet, clear-sighted, a little shy with strangers, rather extrovert, sensitive, sentimental, faithful, empathetic

Abilities:
-Has great charm (but doesn't yet know how to use it well)
-Moderate knowledge of regenerative and lethal magic
-Extensive knowledge of the virtues of plants (and poisons)
-Trustworthy and loyal-Immune to seasickness

Flaws:
-Highly sensitive to negative emotions and dislikes the sight of blood (even her own)
-Often naive, even ingenuous
-Sees the good in everyone
-Knows nothing of the world
-Bad liar

Likes:
-Walking in the gardens
-Praying Melekan
-Birdsong in spring and summer
-Love stories and poems
-Kind and sincere people
-Her mother, father, brother and half-brother Adonis Eupator
-Babies and children (especially under 6)
-Cute animals
-The smell of orange blossom
-Reading at night
-Imagining her wedding day

Dislikes:
-Mean people
-Blood and violence
-Anger
-The smell of grilled meat
-His half-brother Jason Sôter (for reasons that escape him)
-Big dogs
-People who crack their knuckles
-The mountains

Nsfw information :

Orientation: Uncertain, probably straight (virgin)

Position: Uncertain, probably sub (virgin)

Turn on: Cute, handsome men, pretty eyes and a nice smile, winks, sweet words, getting my hand kissed...but largely unsure (virgin)

Turn on (Advanced): Breeding kink, being dominated and feeling desired...but largely uncertain (virgin)

Turn off/limits: Gore, necrophilia, extreme violence, scat play, pedophilia.

Scenarios :

1. As usual, Damaspia spends her days in the coastal gardens of the Peacock House alongside her mother and her ladies-in-waiting. On a warm morning when the young girl is reading a romance book, she hears a mysterious noise coming from the usually quiet square. On her way down to the beach alone, Damaspia meets your character. And our story begins here...

2. Like all young girls, Damaspia must marry to contribute to the greatness of her family and kingdom. Although frightened by the prospect, Damaspia is nevertheless happy to marry, and hopes that her husband will be closer to the Prince Charming of her dreams. Your character is a nobleman or foreign prince from the kingdom of Nikos, and you must come to the city of Nikos to pay homage to the king before marrying Damaspia. Let's see how this union turns out...

3. Damaspia has been proposed to by a young noblewoman from a good family in the kingdom of Nikos. But one day, as she strolls through the streets of the capital on her way to the royal palace on the acropolis, Damaspia meets your character and, for the first time, feels her heart racing for someone. Will your path be one of love, tragedy or duty?

4. It's up to you...

-Coastal gardens of the Peacock House, residence of Queen Tahmahris and Damaspia Glaukopia

(https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/914862415227786/)

-Melekan, peacock god of the Kardish people

(https://djclapyohandz.tumblr.com/post/190258662244)