What Happened At School (Part2) - Lucy Bronze x Y/N

Tw⚠️stabbing
LEAH POV

It was rolling around to 6pm Lucy, jill and Kiera were all cooking some dinner while you Alessia and Beth sat playing with y/n. Through out the afternoon y/n was getting more hyper by the minute.

"Beth you stupid bitch that doesn't go there." Y/n says sternly before carrying on building the Lego set Lucy had bought her.

"Sweetie, are you ok?" Alessia asks rubbing her back.

"I'm fine. Don't touch me." She spits shrugging alessia's hand off and carrying on with her Lego. "Ooo can we play this new game on Lucy's PlayStation." Y/n asks not even 5 minutes after getting the Lego set out.

"How about we finish building this Bub then we can." You suggest.

"I DONT WANT TO AUNTIE LE." She shouts causing Lucy to come rushing in.

"Little one what's going on?" Lucy questions. But y/n just shrugs.

"Hey Bub how about we set the table." You say reaching for y/n hand which contains a fidget toy in. You pulled her up and walked towards the table. You noticed how y/n just couldn't keep still.

As Lucy brought the plates and cutlery through y/n became worse tapping on everything, you could see her mind racing.

"Y/n, can you please focus and help us set the table." Lucy speaks sternly but with soft eyes.

"I can't! Lucy I can't stand still and my mind won't stop racing." Y/n states grabbing onto her hair in desperation.

You flash Lucy a concerned look. "I understand Bub, how about me and you take a break for a minute. Let's take some deep breaths. In and out." As you guide y/n through the breathing you notice it just getting heavier.

"I'm trying auntie le, but it's so hard." As y/n says this you notice her attention focusing on one of Lucy's medals. "Look auntie le, can I play with it."

As you go to speak Lucy interjects "not right now sweetie we need to finish setting the table first."

"But Lucy I want to play with it now, I can't wait." Y/n says tears brimming in her eyes. She quickly grabs the medal and starts to play with it.

Lucy clears her throat. "Y/n please listen to me. Put that down and help me set the table."

Huffing loudly y/n responds." No I don't want to, I want to do what I want." Slowly you hold y/n shoulders running your hands up and down her arms to calm her down. Within seconds y/n breaks out of your grasp and starts to pace up and down the dinning table unable to focus on the job at hand.

"Y/n , I know it's hard for you, but we need to work together. Can you try to focus for just a few more minutes?" Lucy says calmly catching y/ns attention.

You notice the tears streaming down y/n face, visibly getting upset with the situation. "I can't, lucy I feel like I'm going to explode!"

Carefully you approach y/n taking her in for a hug before crouching down to her level holding both her hands. "It's okay, y/n I understand. Let's take a break and talk about how you're feeling." You say wiping the tears of the little girls face. Y/n gives a gentle nod before you guide her over to the sofa. "Come here Bub, it's ok I've got you." With that y/n breaks down into tears.

—————————

LUCY POV

After dinner the girls helped you clear away while Leah and Alessia kept y/n company. You loved the fact y/n had taken to your best friend so well. Two out of three of your favourite girls together.

"Right less, Leah we best head off back to London else we won't be back before midnight." Beth says standing up whilst dragging Alessia up with her. Instantly you see y/n head shoot up.

"No, no you can't go please auntie le, your ... your my first friend and I I need you to stay with me please." Y/n begs tears brimming at her eyes.

"Hey Bub, it's ok I promise I'll come and visit you again soon. It won't be long I promise." Leah says softly tucking y/n hair behind her ear. Y/n rapidly starts shaking her head.

"No auntie le, you don't understand. I need you please. I feel better when your next to me. Please auntie le." Y/n sobs clenching onto leahs hoodie in desperation.

"Ok sweetie, I'll stay let me book a hotel. I'll call Jonas in the morning Beth and say I need a personal day. I'll get the train home in the morning." Leah smiles stroking y/n hair.

"If you need me to pick you up from the station just call." Alessia speaks up before heading out the door with Beth.

"Le, you don't need to get a hotel y/n bed has a pull out mattress, you can stay here. You take my room and me and Sarah will sleep with y/n." You say not wanting her to feel she's not welcome.

"I honestly don't mind lu, I'll sleep on the pull out bed. You've not seen Sarah all day, you spent some time together tonight I've got y/n don't worry."

—————-
Once all the girls had gone home it was hitting 8:30, you Leah and y/n settled down on the sofa to watch telly. Y/n of course watching YouTube on your iPad with her headphones in.

Buzz buzzz buzz buzz

You look down at your phone to the hospital calling. Hesitantly you pick up.

hello, Lucy speaking

hi, this is dr Charles speaking. Is this Lucy bronze ??

it is indeed, is everything ok.

I'm sorry to inform you Lucy but Sarah has been in an accident. She's been stabbed by a patient twice to the chest. She's currently in intensive care and we don't know if she'll make it through the night. Is there any chance you can get someone to look after her daughter while you come up.

You don't speak you can't form words. Everything is spinning. The air becomes thicker within seconds. You drop the phone eyes darting around the room hoping this is some sort of joke and Sarah would be walking through the door any second.

LEAH POV

You quickly pick up the phone whilst rubbing Lucy's back.

hello this is Leah williamson, Lucy's best friend. What's going on, she can't speak and I'm worried.

we arnt supost to give patient information out but Sarah is my dear friend so I'll let it slide. You need to get Lucy to the hospital ASAP. Sarah has been stabbed twice in the chest by a patient and is in intensive care, she may not make it through the night. Is there anyone who can look after y/n I know Sarah has no family Lucy is all she's got.

fuck. I'll take care of y/n and Lucy will be at the hospital soon.

With that you put the phone down. Shit.

———————————-
Thoughts?