Chapter 1

Hiccups POV

The sun shined through the window of the house that I Astrid and I will share once we are officially married tomorrow. I would never thought the day that I would be marrying the girl I fell in love with at 15 years old. I sat in a chair near the fire while reading a book. I noticed that the house was quiet, too quiet. I stared at the roof hoping to hear banging on the roof from the dragon that demanded morning rides. My eyes suddenly start to fill with tears. It's been 2 months since toothless and the dragons left. It feels like it's been a year. I miss him so much, but I know he's safe. As I stare at the roof, tears managed to escape my eyes.

-------------------------
Astrids POV:
It was a snowy day here in New Berk and my wedding is tomorrow. I'm nervous but I don't know what for. I guess I'm just scared for what my future holds. I stood on the balcony of my house, the house I'll soon leave. I heard someone coming up from behind me. I turned around and it was Hiccups mother.
"Hey Valka."
"How are you doing sweetie?" Valka comes beside me and puts a hand on my back.
"I don't know, I just have this weird anxiety about tomorrow." I continue to look out into the distance where the forest lies.
"I understand, I felt the same way the day before my wedding, but I can assure you that your wedding day will be a day that you will forever cherish. I still think about my wedding day and the funny thing is that I wasn't the one nervous that day, it was hiccups father." Valka let out a little laugh and I laughed with her.
"I'm pretty sure hiccup is nervous too." Valka said before she walked away. I guess I don't have to worry about being the only one nervous.

*THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT! SORRY IF IT'S NOT PERFECT.. IT'S MY FIRST TIME. 😅
STAYED TUNED FOR MORE. *