Chapter 6

The next morning
Astrids POV:

I woke up still wrapped in Hiccups arms.

I guess that nightmare really sacred him. I managed to escape his arms and change from my sleep wear to my outfit for the day.

I headed outside of the hut and went sat on the edge of the wood planks.

The sun was out making it warm outside today. The sound of the water was relaxing. This place holds lots of memories. Memories that I will forever remember.

"Morning M'lady." I turn around and see Hiccup.

"Morning." I say. Hiccup comes and sits beside me. I lean my head on his shoulder as he wraps his arm around my waist. It was quiet as we watched the sun rise.

"Morning lovebirds." Me and Hiccup jumped at the sound of a voice behind us. We quickly turned our heads only to see familiar faces.

"Do you guys have a good night sleep?" Snoutlout said.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hiccup asked.

"We heard that you guys were going to the Edge for your honeymoon and decided to visit." Ruffnut added.

Hiccup didn't feel like fighting with them. So he just let them enjoy their stay here. I was a little upset that we didn't get time to ourselves but I did also enjoy the gang being around. Our one week honeymoon was just getting started.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, IT'S SPRING BREAK FOR ME AND I HAVE THINGS I HAVE TO DO.

ALSO, THANK YOU FOR THE 116 READS ON MY STORY!! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. PLEASE SHARE THIS STORY AND VOTE FOR IT. 🩷🩷