Chapter 5

Astrids POV:
Hiccup and I decided to go to Dragons Edge for our honeymoon. It's been awhile since we've seen that island.

"You reaady Hiccup?" I'm downstairs and hiccup is upstairs. I don't here a response.

I travel up the stairs to find hiccup in our room crying.

"Babe..?" I called out to Hiccup and he quickly wipes away the tears.

"I'm sorry, I'm almost finished." Hiccup begans to finish packing. I can't imagine what he's feeling, I mean we all are hurting from leaving our dragons, but Hiccup and Toothless had something that even I didn't have with StormFly.

I walk over to him and hug him from behind. My hands on wrapped around stomach. I feel Hiccup pause and place his hands of my hands. I then feel tears fall on my hands.

"I know.." I comfort Hiccup as he crys. Hiccup then turns around to where he's facing me, but still in my arms.

He looks down at me and smiles.

"What would I do without you?" He cups my face with his hands.

I don't know, maybe work yourself to death? " I say.

"Yeah, your probably right about that. " Hiccup laughs.
---------------------------
TIME SKIP: THEIR AT THE EDGE
HICCUP POV:

Astrid and I arrive at the Edge. Memories were made here, one's with Astrid, the gang and... And toothless. I head over to the hut I stayed in when I was 18-19 years old. I walk up the stairs that led to my bed. When I get up there I see the stone that Toothless would lay on. I miss him.

It was nighttime before I knew it and Astrid was preparing the bed.

"You coming into bed?" Astrid asked me. I turned around and smiled at her and then I closed the door to my hut.

I climbed into bed with Astrid and held onto her. Her head was rested under my chin and my arms wrapped around her. Next thing you know, both of us drifted into a deep sleep.
--------------------
Later into the night:
(He's having a nightmare)

"Toothless! Stop!" I was being cornered by Toothless because he was under the control of the Alpha. I tried to save him but nothing was working.

"Hiccup!!" I look over and see my dad running towards me but he was far away.

I tried to stop Toothless and that's when my eyes caught a blondie running to me.

"Hiccup!!!" Astrid was running towards me to save me.

"ASTRID, DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!!" I tried to stop her but she continued to run.

"HICCUP!!" Astrid yells. Toothless was about to blast me when I was shoved out of the way. I saw who pushed me out of the way. No.. No.

"Astrid, no please wake up!" I cradled her in my arms to see if she would wake up, but no response. I felt her blood on my hands from the wound on her side.

The light of my life.. Gone.

"ASTRID!!" I woke up from my nightmare because someone was shaking me. I sat up so fast. Tears were flowing down my face like a river during the spring time.

I look over and see Astrid. She had a worried look on her face. I pull her in for a hug and didn't let go.

"What happened Hiccup?" She asked me.

"Toothless blasted you instead of my dad during the fight between Drago and us. I tried to stop you but you just kept running." I stroked Astrids hair.

"That just proves how much I love you. I promise you, I'm not going anywhere." Astrid breaks from my hug and kisses me on the cheek. I give a kiss back on the forehead.

We lay back down in bed to fall back asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the nightmare. 10 minutes later, I was sound to sleep with Astrid in my arms. I kept her close to me.

I couldn't imagine a world without her in it.