Chapter 7

(TIME SKIP: 3 weeks)
Nobody's POV:
It's been 3 week's since Hiccups and Astrids one week honeymoon.
-----------
Hiccups POV:

The sun was shining through the bedroom windows and onto my face. I groaned as the sun hit my eyes as I opened them.

I rolled over to find my wife gone. I assumed she was making breakfast.

I threw on my clothes and fixed my hair. I noticed my hair wasn't as messy as it used to be. My hair is back to the way it was when I was 15 years old.

I walked down the stairs, but Astrid wasn't anywhere to be found. I saw a note on the table.

Note: Morning Hiccup, I went out for a walk this morning. I'll be back in a little while. Don't worry Ruffnut is with me.

I sighed. I thought something bad happened to her.

I threw on my shoe for my remaining foot and went out to do my Chief duties.
--------------
Astrids POV:

I got back to the house and Hiccup wasn't home. He's probably at the Great Hall.

I went up to our bedroom and changed into different clothes since I've been walking through the forest in these clothes. I quickly did my hair and threw on my shoes.

Just as I was about to leave, a massive headache hit me, making me dizzy. I lost balance and managed to land on the bed. All of the sudden, I felt like I had to throw up.

After throwing up my entire guts for the next minute, I felt better. That was odd. Maybe I was still having sea sickness from our trip back to New Berk after our honeymoon.

I was able to stand up and walk. I know I should probably rest but I really should go visit Hiccup to see how he's doing. He's been working a bunch after we came back from our honeymoon. I feel like I'm being a useless wife because I'm not helping him in any way. He swears he can do it by himself, but I know Hiccup, whenever he does things by himself sometimes, he ends up getting hurt or even stressing himself out.

When I entered the Great Hall, there was nothing but shouting. What was going on?

I made my way through the crowd and towards Hiccup. I walked up behind his chair and rested my hand on his shoulder. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me, but his smiled faded when he faced towards the crowd again.

"Look! I'll figure it out! For now, nobody goes out that far." The shoutout stopped. Everyone cleared the Great Hall and it was just me and Hiccup. I looked at Hiccup as his face rested in his palm.

"Hiccup..? " I called his name but he didn't answer. He finally looked up.

" Astrid, what am I gonna do? " Hiccup said.

"What's going on? " I asked.

Hiccup stood up and began to pace the Great Hall. That's how I know something is wrong.

"Some of the men spotted ships that weren't ours somewhere in the middle of the ocean. Thankfully they managed to turn back before the other ship noticed." Hiccup quit pacing the room as he returned to the spot where I was standing."

"I'm not saying that whoever that ship belongs to is gonna hurt us, but I have this gut feeling. I thought we could live peacefully now, but I cause I tested my luck." Hiccup was finally done talking but he began to pace the room again.

"Hiccup, we can't jump to conclusions too early. Is there anything you want me to do?" I asked. I didn't want to feel helpless anymore.

"No, it's ok. I can handle this by myself. I don't want to drag you into this and get you hurt or even worse.. Killed." I saw Hiccup shudder when he said the last part.

I understand that Hiccup was trying to protect me, but I don't want to just stand to the side and watch him get hurt.

My eyes started to fill with water.

"I know you want to help me, but..." Hiccup stops talking when he faces me only to see me crying. Hiccup walks up to me and tries to wipe away all tears, but they keep coming.

His eyes look worried.

"Astrid... What's wrong? Is it something I did?" Hiccup didn't leave my space.

"I just... I just feel helpless. I want to help you instead of watching you kill yourself with stress and exhaustion. Everytime I try to help you, you say you can do it, but I know you Hiccup, I know you need help." I was finished talking when a tiny sob escape my throat.

Hiccup pulled me into a tight hug and rubbed my back.

"Astrid.. I know you want to help me whenever you can, and I love you for that, but that nightmare I had during our honeymoon about me losing you in a split second could come true during this situation when we don't know if those ships are with us or against us. So please, just let me handle it. Ok? " Hiccup was done talking and was waiting for an answer.

I didn't respond because I wasn't gonna let him do it by himself.

I could feel and hear a sigh escape Hiccup.

"Fine.. You can help along side but please don't do anything stupid or get hurt. " Hiccup says.

I look up at Hiccup and smile. I was released from Hiccups hug.

"You really can't stand to see your wife sad. " I laughed after saying this. A smile lights up Hiccups face.

"Yeah yeah, come here you. " Hiccup grabs ne from the waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

I also hope Hiccups nightmare doesn't come true... I can't leave him. I can't imagine what he'll be like if he looses me...

SORRY THAT YOU HAD TO WAIT.  STATE TESTING FOR SCHOOL IS COMING UP AND I'VE BEEN STUDYING FOR THEM! ALSO, SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS NOT PERFECT!