A Lazy Lovemaking Kind of Day

Warning: Sexual Content

I wake up with Rose sitting on top of me kissing me. She starts grinding on me. "You're wearing too many clothes." I say. She unbuttons her shirt and throws on the floor. Next she unbuttons her jeans and stands up turns around and takes her jeans off and wiggles her ass at me. She's still in her thong and bra. She climbs on the bed and helps me out of my sports bra and shorts. I'm sitting in bed with nothing on. The one thing I did learn from Sam was there's no time for boxers. just put shorts on so you're covered. Anyways, Rose kisses me passionately and licks her way to my pulse point. She sucks and bites me until I'm sure there's a hickey there. Then she licks her way down to my chest. she sucks and nibbles on my nipple then switches to the other nipple. I moan. She smirks at me and licks down my abdomen to my dick. She wastes no time and sticks it in her mouth and sucks. Up and down she goes sucking on my dick. I don't last long and I'm cumming in her mouth. I moan loudly. I sure hope Dad went to work. She swallows my cum. And climbs up to me and kisses me hard on the mouth. I kiss back. I swat her ass and grab it and squeeze it. "God I love your ass! It fits perfectly in my hands." I say. "Is that the only thing you love?" Rosalie raises an eyebrow at me. I stroke my hands over her ass and to her hips. "I love these hips that rock my world." I stroke my hands over her hips and up to breasts. I kiss her belly. "I love this flat tummy. And these beautiful breasts." I lick and twirl my tongue around her nipple and flick it with my tongue. She moans. I do the same to her other nipple. I lick and suck my way up to her neck. "I love this slender throat and neck." Then I finally kiss her lips passionately. I suck on her bottom lip a bit then nip it. "And I just plain love you Rose. You are my heart and soul. I'd do anything for you. Be anything for you. You are my world.""Then show me. Make love to me Rowan." I kiss her hard on the lips. Then I kiss my way down her body to her center. I lick and flick her clit with my tongue. I suck on it then stick my long tongue inside her center. She moans and grinds on my face. In and out my tongue goes. I rub her clit with my thumb. Right when I think she's about to cum I pull out of her. She growls out in frustration. "Rowan Swan you'd better start what you've started or so help me-" I thrust two of my fingers inside her and she moans out my name. "Rowan! Oh yea! Don't stop!" As I thrust my fingers into her I kiss my way up her abdomen and to her chest I lick and nibble on her nipple. I suck on the other nipple for a while till I feel her clenching around my fingers. I let her nipple go with a pop. And watch my beautiful imprint cum all over my fingers. She's a panting mess, which is funny considering she's a vampire? I get up and put both her legs on my shoulders and line my dick to her entrance. I slowly enter her making sure I'm not hurting her. Then I pick up the pace. Faster and faster I thrust until she's clenching around me cumming again. Except this time she squirts all over me and the bed. She gets up and lays me down on the dry side of the bed. Then she straddles me and sticks my dick inside her center. She starts riding me. I grip her hips and enjoy the show. Her breasts bounce up and down. Her beautiful face in ecstasy. I feel her clenching around me as she moans. I moan out too and try to get her off of me so I don't cum inside her but she keeps riding me for all she's worth. "I'm going to cum! Hurry! Hop off me babe! I...can't hold it... OH GOD!" I cum deep inside her. It felt amazing! But why would she do that?! We're probably going to be parents now?! "Why would you let me cum in you? You could be pregnant now! Are you ready to be a mom?" I ramble. "Ssh. Ssh. Ssh. It's ok. Vampires can't get pregnant so we can do that again over and over baby. Unfortunately I can't get pregnant. If you want children I'll understand if you choose someone else-" She says but gets interrupted by me. "Don't even finish that sentence! I love you and if we can't have our own kids we'll just adopt." "Are you sure honey?" She looks skeptically at me. I kiss her and promise her I'm not going after anyone but Rosalie Hale. We get up and take a shower. Together. Needless to say it took a long time till we were done in the shower. I get dressed in my room. I slip my boxers and sports bra on and a pair of nice jeans and a black t shirt. I do my hair and turn to go downstairs. I follow my nose to the kitchen and find Rosalie cooking eggs and bacon on the stove. She has nothing but one of my T-shirts on and my boxers. So sexy. I kiss her neck and hug her from behind as she cooks. She plates my food and hands the plate to me. I sit down and she excuses herself and goes upstairs to change into appropriate clothes to talk to her parents in. When I'm done eating I do the dishes and clean up. Then I grab my keys and Rosalie comes downstairs and walks out with me to my car. We get in and I drive to her parent's house. This is it. Not only am I meeting the parents I'm asking to be apart of their family. Nothing to be nervous about. Right?