The Treaty

I raced Emmett and flew past him. I got to the border and waited for the rest of them to catch up including Emmett. When he catches up he scowls at me. "Wipe off that smirk Rowan! I'll beat you next time!" I start chuckling in my wolf form. Everyone joins me except Emmett. "I don't see what's so funny. Why would you to race against the freak anyways?" A familiar voice says. I turn around and see Jared and Paul scowling at me. Uncle Billy sits in his wheelchair beside them. Sam and a few elders including Harry Clearwater are beside Billy on the other side of him. "What are these changes you were wanting to make to our treaty Cold One?" Uncle Billy says. I growl and Edward says "Rowan says his name is Carlisle." "We didn't ask you to talk Freak." Jared says. And a few growls are heard on both sides. Carlisle touches my back in comfort. "Hello. Thank you for meeting us. We wanted to add a new member to my coven. They'd like to sign the treaty." Carlisle pats my back and I go behind a tree with Rose and phase and she hands me my clothes and I get dressed. We walk back to the border hand in hand. Harry smiles at us. Uncle Billy frowns. The wolves all can be heard growling. "My niece is your new member of the coven then?" Uncle Billy asks. Carlisle nods saying yes. Billy frowns further saying "She is not a cold one. This treaty is between Quileute people and cold ones." "Technically she's Quileute so it's still between Cold Ones and Quileute people." Carlisle states. Billy grumbles but lets it go. He asks for the treaty and a pen. He then hands it to Sam. Sam walks closer to the border and motions for me to come sign the treaty. I let go of Roses hand and go to cross the border but Carlisle pulls me back. "You must cross our border for her to sign. She won't be allowed on your land after she signs it." Carlisle says. Sam looks pissed. Before anything else is said Sam yanks on my arm and pulls me to their side. I turn into a wolf in an instant and Sam and I are in a fight. The Cullens are about time crossover to fight too when I tell Edward to stop them in my mind. Stay back! I must fight for my right to be my own wolf. Hold Rose back Edward. I say to Edward. Sam continues to circle around me and snap at me now and then. He tackles me but I just fall on my back and kick him off over my head. Then I swivel around in a flash and bite one of his legs. I hear a crunch knowing I broke it. I let go and I circle Sam. I feign to the right but then go to the left and tackle Sam and manage to get a few bites in. But he bites my front right leg. I get away from him and pretend to start circling again only to attack him again. This time managing to get my teeth around his throat. He dared not move. He played his body down in a submissive position and whined. We couldn't communicate but I communicated through Edward. Do you submit?! Edward says what I'm thinking. "Yes I submit!" Sam tells Edward and Edward replied for him. I let his throat go and go change into someone's clothes in the tree behind Billy. Thankfully there was a T-shirt and shorts in the tree. I then come back around to Billy and take the treaty and sign it. "Now I'm a Cullen. My names is Swan but I'm a coven member of the Cullens and you will follow the treaty and not break the treaty!" I say as I shake as my rage fills me at the thought of them planning this the whole time! Billy and the rest of them look chastised, and rightfully so. Paul and Jared look down as the power of the alpha in me shimmers off of me. I walk back over to the Cullens side, never taking my eyes from them. Once safely on the Cullens side I hug my Rose. She fusses over me and uses her shirt to rip a strip off for my arm that was bleeding. "It'll heal in a few minutes my love." I tell Rose. She kisses me gently then more urgently. I pull away and rest my forehead on hers. "I had better get home to Dad before he starts to worry. I have to tell him a few things I guess." Rose pulls away and I say goodbye to the Cullen family. "Come back whenever you like Rowan. This is now your home as well." Carlisle says. I thank him and go behind a tree and get out of my clothes and tie them on my leg and phase. Rose follows me back to the Cullens home where my car is parked. I phase back and get my clothes on. When I turn around, Rosalie is throwing up by a tree. "I thought vampires don't get sick?" I say. "They don't. I don't understand what is going on. After I explain things to dad I'm coming back to check on you. You should go lay down love." I say. She nods and I kiss her forehead. I get in the car and go home. Dad's waiting for me when I get home. I explain what happened with the treaty meeting. Dad was pissed and wanted to arrest Sam for attacking a minor. I convinced him to let it go because what happened was supernatural and not explainable in a court of law. He wanted to order some wings and pizza for supper but I told him I wasn't staying for supper. I told him Rose is sick. He chuckled and said "you're lucky she's not pregnant with how you two were going at it last night!" I laughed nervously. My mind started racing. Could she be pregnant? She said she couldn't get pregnant right?! I tell Dad I might stay overnight with Emmett and play video games at the Cullens tonight since I called off school all week and can't go to school tomorrow. He said ok and went to order his supper. I went upstairs and packed a bag and took a quick shower. I got dryer off and dressed in record time and ran downstairs saying bye to dad. He yelled bye as I walked out the door. I drove as fast as I could safely in the rain. Grabbing my bag I jog up to the door to the Cullens and knock. Emmett answers and says "it's about time you got here! Rose won't let Carlisle look at her until you're here!" I jog up the steps to find Rose with a sick bucket laying on the couch. I rush to her and hold her hand. "Let Carlisle look at you love!" I say. "Ok ok. I just wanted you here with me. Carlisle do I need to get up or can you look at me here?" Rose says. "I can look at you here. Everyone but Rowan leave please." Everyone vacates the room. I stay holding Roses hand. Carlisle pulls her shirt up and we both gasp. Her belly is starting to swell. Carlisle listens to her stomach for a second. Then smiles. "You get what you've always wanted Rose. A family. You're pregnant." "Pregnant?!" I faint in surprise. Everything goes black.