Chapter 2

Baby pink lace see-through panties wink at Lisa.

Who the fuck wears see-through undergarments? She could literally see her pink- instantly her head turns and averting her eyes.

She gritted out, "I just cleaned that part."

The girl flinched at her hard tone, who was still sprawled so fucking wide, she had to pointedly force herself look somewhere else.

She noticed she had dusky olive skin with legs that were angular.

Her white gym shirt was coiled up till her waist, her dark hair in a long pony fanned around her.

"Ow, my back." She sat up slowly, her hand going behind her. Pressing the sore area as she opened her eyes.

Turquoise colored eyes slammed at Lisa.

She had seen this girl around. Always jumping up and down with her friends and hanging around with one tall lanky guy.

She was like a butterfly running around the field with small tight skirts and tops of every damn bright colors.

"Hello? Get off the waxed floor. I just did the thing." Lisa had gruelingly waxed this side of the corridor because she knew no students came around this part Whenever she mopped, students uncaringly walked over it and leave a trail of muddied footprints.

Well, not today. She was informed by her head to wax these floor and now that she did it, after a work of two long hours some stupid little girl comes along and ruin her hard work.

Everything is ruined. No where did she once find ultimate satisfaction. Her life was also like that.

Lisa got this job after much much constraints and duress money problems. Married at the age of 23 and divorced at 25, her life was in way ugly form.

After her ex wife left her, who cheated on her with own best friend. Her money and whatever she had all gone.

Not that she had anything.

Her parents passed away a long time ago. Her father had a heart attack and her mother soon followed with a stroke.

They were the normal lower class family.

Her father owned a small fish market and her mother was a housewife. Lisa didn't grow up with big dreams. She  was a simple person who simply wanted food in her mouth and a place to rest.

She had gotten married to her three years girlfriend, Joy but things didn't work out.

She wanted lavishness and stuff she couldn't afford or even care to want.

Her former best friend, Sungjae was a well off middle class divorce lawyer working in those fancy firms. He used to be a good friend but after seeing his naked ass pounding into her wife, that image will still burn in her mind.

That's how she lost the money too.

Thank god, Lisa didn't have kids. Never will also. Dreams are made to die and no where will she bring children in that

Her hopes was all tarnished and here she was cleaning bathrooms, waxing stupid ass floors, eating in smallest and cheapest of pubs and living in her small cabin in the Dark Forest.

Well, she had a life but her own worthlessness and rotten luck never seem to pass. Especially when she just waxed those damn floors! Like hell she was going to do them again.

Jennie took her time, getting up. Her body still sore, she tries to stand by holding the wall near her.

"Move it along. If you plan on resting your damn feet on the floor, you wax it then."