Chapter 11

I forget about the Entary.

I forget about the Estori.

Under Mars.

After he stripped me from the Plume and Krown to have me naked.

He's carried me to bed, afterwards Neptune and Uranus intercept Orlai and Jitters, leading them out of the ship, into my private cloud-level mansion on Light Metro.

Venus is taking care of entertaining the children in their wing of our home.

Mars pins my wrists above my head, after lying me down in bed. Smiling down at me as he glances at my friends, shuffled onto the enormous bed, Orlai at my left and Jitters at my right.

Neptune and Uranus peel off their dresses, Mars lets go of my wrists briefly to drag over a hand each from Orlai and Jitters – bringing them closer to mine. I feel their forearms press to mine as Mars grips onto my wrists with one each of theirs. Keeping them close as he nudges up my thighs and I automatically wrap my legs around him, so his cock can find the entrance to my pussy.

Mars slides into me, while he feels my body lurch up and pull him even closer, my legs wrapped around his giant torso and squeezing.

"Can't we ride you and please you instead? Why are we always pinned?" I gasp the question as Mars thrusts forward and settles his Elion dick deep into my womb while tilting his head at me.

"Sh, Empress," Mars shushes me, "We wish to feed properly before you play with us, to calm our tempers," he lowers his mouth to my neck and his six dripping fangs pierce my flesh, slowly sinking in.

Mars gently thrusts into my swollen, creaming pussy while drinking from my neck and flooding me with a mate's venom.

This venom is different. I'm paralysed, my limbs feeling weak as it rushes through me. I feel the power of his venom flood straight to the baby, pooling there. It feels like a power transfer. A bump of his universal dark magic for her. Of course, he won't tell me that, as his fangs stay lodged in my neck, keeping me still for him while he drinks at the same time.

I see fang marks lodged into Orlai's neck as Neptune drinks from her pulse, still Stealthing and shy with the new concubines. Uranus drinks from Jitters. Terra can't help but dive for Orlai's pussy, his tongue searching to bring her pleasure. Jitters gets similar treatment from Mercury, although Mercury is looking at me as he settled between her thighs, sucking onto her clit. His metallic bronze eyes are hooded as he stares at me while I'm blinking my eyes shut, almost falling asleep.

However, I'm quickly awoken when Mars unhooks from my blood supply, leaving a bloody mark that he lazily licks shut for now.

Mars fucks me a little harder, while I see him looking at me, a little menacing if I may say so myself, while his fangs visibly drip with my metallic blood as he licks them clean, "You like to share so your pussy can rest – but you will not forget how to milk us," Mars looks immediately amused by my frustrated glare, "Your pussy does not rest, Diana, even with the help. It's a condition of our love... you must enjoy being used..." Mars blinks kindly regardless, while slamming his cock into me, over and over, "I want my load to fill your mouth, dripping out of the corners of your lips, open up and do not swallow," Mars growls as his dick becomes heavy and even harder, taken from my pussy as he brings himself over my face to stroke his wet dick over my open lips. As he watches me with a stern expression, making sure I don't complain – I feel two Kor shafts immediately pushing into my pussy – Jupiter and Saturn for sure. Both cocks are wide and ridiculously thick, they only fit because I'm a sloppy mess, naturally lubed up.

Mars carefully unload his Kor seed over my tongue and he keeps pumping his dick, as more and more cum drips into my mouth, filling me up.

There's a lot. I try my best to keep it over my tongue for him. He tastes like metal and possession, if that could be a taste all on it's own. He's got a lot of cum stored up, he keeps filling my mouth until my tongue is swimming through it.