Chapter 5

Hands shoving inside to stuff her cock back in her pants.

Lisa stands up making the chair behind her screech.

Her stomach tightened when she sees Jennie still standing there, staring at her like some weird animal Fuck.

She was on a momentary break and she snuck in here to rest.

The room was usually isolated and she often came here to take a few naps.

However this time, she couldn't sleep.

Because now her mind became pre-occupied with white shorts, baby pink see-through panties and those heavy weight of someone's tits. She tried to resist.

The struggle of resistance was futile.

Yet she did it like some lustful teen who just discovered porn.

Hands rapidly rubbing by his blue trousers, she places them over her hip, gazing back at Jennie with rage.

"Hello? I'm talking to you. What are you doing here?" Coming back from her reverie, Lisa wondered what Jennie was thinking just then. From her look, she knew what Lisa was up to but did she know the reason?

Lisa stifled a curse when she saw what Jennie was wearing.

Again, a goddamn multi colored skirt with a black small top.

This girl didn't own anything else in her stupid large closet but sinful skirts.

The fact that it rattled her to shove that skirt up and see what color skimpy panties Jennie was wearing at the moment was making her mood sour.

"I have a free period." Her voice was soft and in awe.

It made Lisa think how naive Jennie really was or was she just pretending.

"So? Go to the library or something. No one is allowed back here. Leave." Leave fast, so that I don't have to be in your presence any longer.

"But this is my spot. I come here mostly every day. You can't just claim it."

Lisa huffed a sigh, not having the strength to argue with a teenage girl. "Listen, princess. Run along back to your magazines and counting money. This place is off limits."

Jennie didn't say anything at first.

Then, she spoke. "Why are you so mean? I haven't done anything to you."

She was right. She hadn't done anything to make Lisa go so wound up yet she couldn't just agree with that.

From the day Lisa encountered her, the day she saw those sinful tiny pink things, she had this itch she wanted to scratch but she seemed to never find its location.

"I don't care. I don't want to explain things I don't have any damn explanation for. Leave." Lisa growled from within her chest.

Jennie tried to hold back her tremor but this woman keeps getting bigger, badder and scarier.

Yet she refused to let her walk over her.

"No." Jennie crossed her arms over her chest, stubbornly.

Lisa did not want to be locked in with her. It would make her do something she would definitely regret.

Like going devilishly salacious over this girl. Her lips were glossed, her cheek bone cut sharp and her eyes were wide almond with those turquoise iris gazing at Lisa.

Lisa needed to leave.

"You are such a brat. Move over, I'm leaving then." She announced.

To her surprise, when she moved over to the door. Jennie blocked her.