Chapter - 4

jisso : yes sure

Lia: Release me *struggling to release from jisso grip*

Jisso: don't try this is first time she call my name and asked a favor from me I'm not easily going to release you....

Lia: Release me jisso this can be turn so bad.

Jiaso: whatever she want to do, i am at her side sorry lia but not this time...

Lia: why are you not listening...

Teahyung became worried about lia he tries to ask lia, if she fine or not,

Lia: i am fine but please stop unnie. and can't do anything,

Taehyung: but why you want to stop her suzy deserve that...

Lia: I am not getting worried about suzy i am worried about yn she will get the........

Taehyung: What!!! TELL me lia what!!!

Lia: i can't tell you but please stop her

Taehyung: Okay

Merging his steps to yn but her bodyguard stops him

Teahyung: Please let me go, its important...

Guards: Sorry sir but we can't ...

Meanwhile
Y/n: So you want to be my friend *smirk* relase her hair...

Suzy: Why you do that you are crazy...

Yn: You know that *smile*

Suzy: Is that bitch your sister or something why you want to protect her...*smile*

Yn: You still don't know that

Suzy: *Smile drop within in seconds* You are her.. her sister.

Yn: Yes and what you call her bitch that's means, I'm also bitch and you known that what the bitch do. *smirk*

Suzy: CRAZY BITCH leave me

Yn: Okay as you wish i can also be the crazy bitch *pick up a stick of tree and walks toward suzy*

Suzy: No no no

Yn raise to beat her but intrupted by lia voice

Lia: If you raise your hands on her, then don't ever try to talk with me...

Yn started to leave Suzy because of lia voice

Suzy: Such a pathetic bitch. *smile*

Yn: Me or Lia..

Suzy: Ofcouse she's *evil laugh*

Yn: Okay lia then, today from now on I don't have sister.. .

Lia: *shocked*

Yn pov~
Started to beat suzy until she starts to bleed and after some times she collapse on ground
yn walks towards lia

Yn: Happy birthday lia and about your warming..... sorry for that..... but i am ready if you want that *emotionless face*

Lia: *shocked* why are you like that something i just hate you...... *stops after realized what she said*

Yn: I also hate my self.... its okay *pain voice*

Lia: I am sorry... I didn't mean to *try to touch her but yn back off a little*

Yn: Its okay. I am leaving bye taje care and have fun....

Lia: Why are you leaving?

Yn: Don't worry i am not leaving Seoul, I just want to stay with you... but you start to hate me and i don't want to make you uncomfortable so I'll live in my place where I belong too and whenever you want to meet me just come no-one stop you *kissed on her forhead*

Lia: Don't say like that

Yn: take care *leave from there*

Yn guard: Mam this is your birthday celebration present from mam....and you are wrong about her.

Lia: I don't want to hurt her but I'm just scared of her something...

Yn guard: Mam you don't you anything about her, she is pure hearted person... i meet meet sure something harsh too but you are her sister why you can't see her Care, love towards you,.. she control her anger for you and you don't know the reason about why she left her parents and she so scared to accept you but when you first call her unnie she gives you the place where her own family can't gain....
You hurt her so much, so many times but she never hurt you just smile with pain heart,.. and now maybe you lose her...

Lia: *teared eyes* i am sorry can you tell me why she don't accepted her parents...

Yn guard: No i can't sorry...

Lia: Okay its okay

Yn guard: take care of yourself and enjoy.... happy birthday mam

Lia: Thank you

Yn leaves from there without looking at lia...

Lia: She's so mad

Jennie: She's not mad... if she mad you also have the same condition like suzy.

Lisa: Yes,,, and you are wrong lia...

Rose: You did wrong

Jisso: You should not say like that you hurt her

Jungkook: Please, stop all of you, Lia just scared she also don't want to tell that words to her.

Jimin: But she tell her and hurt her...

Lia *crying while saying, I don't want to hurt her* please i want my Unnie...

Lisa: I think you lost her...

lia: No she can't leave me,... she loves me

Jennie: I think you are taking advantage of her love, you know she can't hurt you, so you said her wharever tou want too.

Lia: I am going

Rise: Where?

Lia: To meet my unnie, If anyone want to come then can come with me...

Taehyung: I am coming

to be continued ~