Chapter - 6

Lia: Means i have two sisters...

Robin: Back then but not now yn older sister Ria daughter of Mr/Mrs. Lee and all business matter handle by her...

Lia: Then where she.....

Robin: She commit suicide at 24 when yn is 18 and she in university but after her sister death she drop her university and start to control the business which her sister hold! And now she's 22 you know who's yn...

Lia: Why

Robin: These things happends when she's 7

Time To Go Back In Past
[15 Years Ago]

When yn is 7 and Ria is 13 years old.

Ria: Yn no don't plug it

Yn: Why it's beautiful see...

Yn and ria is in garden and yn saw a flower whivh she found beautiful and started to plug that flower but ria stop her...

Ria: No baby yn come here...

Yn: Why it's beautiful i want that flower i like it please *doe eyes*

Ria: Stop that and first listen to me, if you think i am right then listen me and if you think I'm wrong then you can do whatever you want okay

Yn: Hm *pout*

Ria: Now tell me why you want to plug that flower...

Yn: because i like it

Ria: Yes bacause you like that but you don't loved that

Yn: Hah!! *confuse face*

Ria: Listen carefully if you like a flower you want to keep it for yourself but when you love the flower, you keep watering to not let flower die, it's good but don't try to make them destroy because it's just temporary not permanent so you maybe hurt other by it but...

when you love something you want to treasure them so that no one can destroy that. i hope you understand *looking at yn at found her staring at her without blinking* what happend yn don't understand anything....

Yn: Unnie *cute voice*

Ria: Hm

Yn stand and sit on Ria lap and place her small hands on her cheeks and said...

Yn: I love you I'll treasure you *peak her cheeks*

Ria: Aww!! I love you too *smile*

Yn and Ria are sisters but more just like best friends sometimes but when yn 9 birthday came her father decide to let yn go to foreign for her studies but Ria feels insecure about yn because for Ria yn is just like her baby and she's her mom so she's bit afraid and worried for yn so she asked her fiance if he take care of her for her because he lived there for his work....

Ria: Please can you take care of her she's just kid she dosn't know anything she's so innocent

Ria/Fiance: You don't have you request darling you just have to order, your man can do... whatever you want.. *teasing tone*

Ria: Shh! She's sleeping how shameless you are *blush*

Ria/Fiance: What did i say wrong my lady *more like whisper with teasing tone*

Ria: Okay I'm hanging thank you. I'll send you yn all like and dislike things to you

Ria/Fiance: okay dear bye good night miss me...

Ria: Hm

Next Day

Yn all ready to go but seeing her sister her eyes starts getting wet

Yn: I don't want to go please stop me...

Ria: I want to but i can't ...

Yn: Please I'll miss you...

Ria: Don't worry I'll call you 3 times a day...

Yn: No 6 no 7 ah 8 hm 9 yes 10 times a day *opening her all finger just like a small kid*

Ria: Yes I'll miss you my bachaa *kiss her forhead*

Yn: Me too *giggles*

Yn left seoul and start her life there she consentrate on her studies, On morning she left for her college and At evening talk to her sister and At night she learn and do all her work, her days gets besier and besier day by day at first when she left seoul and came to paris.

She meet her sister fance "Yeonjin" but in start she not comfortable with him but as time passes they became conformable with each other company and they eat together, watch tv together they became like brother and sister

And when her sister miss yn so much she came paris at first she came when yn 10 birthday she never missed her birthday amd never want to...

Ria: Suprise!!!!!

Yn: Unnie *run and hug tightly her* I missed you *peak her cheeks*

Ria: Mee to my bachaa *smile and kiss her cheeks* Where yeonjin *looking here and there for looking him*

Yn: Ooh your soon to be hubby he's in office go if you miss him that much *mock and tease her*

Ria: Yn you become naughty *twist her ear*

Yn: Aaaa!! Sorry sorry *pout*

Ria pov~
She grown so fast *watery eyes while seeing yn with caring*

Yn: Unnie sorry sorry don't cry I'll not tease you please...

Ria: I'm not crying I'm just admiring you. Pabo

Yn: I know I'm cute, sweet and sometimes hot but don't forget who's my sister *smile and hug her*

----------

Robin: But Something happends which broke yn totally and even now there's some scars are left. And when she want to trust someone she remember her past which are not giving her enough power to again trust or love someone so this is why she isolated herself from everyone

to be continued ~