Chapter - 16

Tae: I'm sorry but when she sleep so look so adorable so I don't wanna disturb my wife sleep, if you don't mind telling me you can tell me I don't mind listning to you....but if you want to talk to him... You've to wait till she wake so....what you say...

Without anything in anger Robin disconnect the call

Robin: Yn why you're changing, and this bastard is going to pay for this.....

Tae: well I guess that means you'll wait till she wake up...

Tae put the phone and one arm on his back head to level up his hand and see clear view of yn face...

Tae: Why you're so cute and beautiful,.... *smile* you're mine Yn, and I'm your now I'm sure you started to trust me and I'll make sure not to break your trust, you already cross your first step of loving me, now you feel jealous and comfortable with me.... I'll make sure I'll be become the best partner for you but just be mine....ever and forever....

Yn move in her sleep and sence a hand on her back and a familer voice said “Wake up My Queen" she smile and groan and nod with moving her head left to right on his check, he chuckles and said....

Tae: You know it's bad manners to sleep on someone...

Yn: You're not someone

Tae: Oh! Is that so, so what I'm Mrs. Kim... *said teasingly*

Yn: Mrs. Kim husband Mr. Kim so I can do whatever I want....

Tae smile hearing her, he kiss her forhead she giggled making his heart melt, he wrap his arm around her waist and pull her close to him and whisper “don't leave me ever Yn, I'm fucking madly in love with you" she smile and nod

Tae: And yeah Robin call you, maybe want to talk to you....

Yn: what he said...

Tae: you know he always what to talk to you alone.... I said I'm her husband I'll tell her but that idiot cut the call....why is that that much important that even I can't hear that.... Sometimes I feel like he likes you but you know....

Yn: You want to hear....what he want to say...

Tae: nothing like that but I don't feel right from him,.... And you're comfortable with him, back then he can hug you like I want....hump *pout*

Yn: *giggles* okay call him back and put on speaker

Tae smile and call him back and put the call on speaker, after 5-6 secs. Robin pick the call and yn said....

[O.T.P]

Yn: Yes Robin you called....

Robin: What's wrong with you, Yn where are you....

Yn: Why? Did something happen

Robin: What happen, do you have any idea what you did to Mr. Shan.... Why in the first place you want to let your work delay and where are you, you're not in your home...

Yn: Yes I came Paris....

Robin: WHAT? Why?

Yn: Why you want to know....

Robin: I..I nothing but why you delay your deal for later...

Yn: Nothing just want to.... Why can't I do what I want....

Robin: Yn you're not the Yn I know, the yn i know was punctual and individual to her work, her work is her first priority but no...

Tae: Not now