Chapter - 10

Yn office

Tae come to yn office and knock but frown not hearing any response, he again knock and also this time complete silence so he just open the door and saw she is coming out from bathroom both eyes locked with each other but tae break and asked her,.. if he can come in she just nod and sit on her chair and looking him with full of focus while he's is arranging food on her table her eyebrow frown but didn't say anything just watching his actions...

When he's all done he look towards yn who's looking him with blinking, he blush and looking here and there to not match her eyes contact finally she ask...

Yn: What's all this?

Tae: Lunch *smile*

Yn: I can see that but why here....

Tae: I want to eat with you

Yn: Why?

Tae: No reason I just want to eat with my wife *smile*

Yn saw his face when he smile and feel something which she for the first time and somewhere in her heart, it get her soft but she don't want to feel like this, so she just look down which make tae worried he come to her and slowly slowly caress her back...

Her head low, for the first time she feel safe but again her past which make her feel anger she jerk his hands off and stand away from him making him feel hurt by her actions, but he just smile (sad smile) and sit on couch and ask yn to come join him...

She don't want to argue so she join him but don't eat, so Tae place the food in front of her mouth and ask her to open her mouth and she open her mouth and eat food, tae smile making her feel safe and just like that he feed her whole food and she just eating while doing some work on the laptop...

And suddenly the door open making Tae divert his gaze to the person who come without her permission and that was Robin who is confuse seeing yn with tae...

Robin: what are you doing here?

Tae: do you have any problem can't I came to meet MY WIFE...

He said last work neet and clear making Robin confuse and yn, Robin ask yn if tae leave to have them private talk but tae don't like when he said his wife to ask leave her husband so sit close to yn place place his hands on her shoulder and pull her close to him and said...

Tae: Talk in front of me *looking straight in his eyes*

Yn: What happen to you *ask to tae*

Tae: Nothing but he can't talk to you in front of me hmm. *bubble eyes with a pout* why he want me to leave..

Yn slightly smile making Robin shock, yn look towards Robin and said

Yn: It's okay tell me what you want to talk about..

Robin: Yn... He..

Yn: If you don't have anything so you can leave...

Robin shock seeing her the way she talk to him and again he try to say something but tae intrupt him in mid. and said

Tae: If you don't anything to said so kindly leave husband and wife to spend some quality time with each other Mr. Robin I want to feed MY WIFE *tae smirk* seeing Robin leave as soon as Robin leave Yn asked

Yn: what's your problem with him?

Tae: I don't like him

Yn: Why?

Tae: Because the things I want to do with you, he do

Yn: like... What?

Tae: like I want to be the only mam who can touch you, only me W-who can control you, only me who can comfort you, only the man who can love you no one else but he....

Yn is feeling something different but don't want to feel like this she stand making him stop and go back to her place and said to Tae to leave if nothing else ...

Tae smile and nod but before going he said..

Tae: I want something

Yn: hm

Tae: don't fired her, she just doing her work...

Yn silently listning him

Yn: You sure

Tae: hm

Yn: OK

Tae smile and left and come back to his house and message yn to come back early and make his way to bathroom and to fresh up

After Sometimes

Tae phone ringing and saw Lia is calling he pick his phone

Lia: hi brother-in-law what are you doing

Tae: nothing Lia just waiting for you're sister..

Lia: She'll not come this early just go to sleep already

Tae: Let's wait and see *smile*

Lia: ufff! Your confidence

Tae: do you know what happen today?

Lia: What?

Tae describe what happen in yn office and lia just listning without cutting him in middle and when he finish she said

Lia: Do you know what it's means

Tae: What *confuse*

Lia: She is changing

Tae smile and nod but then hear bell ring making him confused and cut off the phone and come downstairs and open door and shocked seeing the person in front of him...

Yn: What? Move

Tae confuse and remember Lia word (she's changing) and smile and hug her making her stop her action and standing like a statue he kiss her forhead and said

Tae: Welcome home wifey

Yn nod and come to her room and fresh up and lay on her bed with her laptop and start doing her work but a knock stop her and door open with her husband smiling seeing her and said ..

Tae: dinner's ready come

Yn: I'm not hungry

Tae: You do your work I'll feed you

Yn eyes widened listning his words and ask

Yn: Why are you doing this?

Tae: I already told you

Yn: No

Tae: I love you *smile*

Yn: And you know i don't

Tae: I know you don't love me but I'll make you love me so no problem ...

Yn: How are you so sure

Tae: because I know, now come

to be continued ~