Chapter - 12

At Tae Mansion

When she'll come no taehyung you've to wait but how can I dominate over her when I look at her my nervousness took over me how can I?

Is she really changing for me but how?

What her past made her hate love?

I want to know what happen to her older sister?

If I asked her will she tell me or not?

I can try yes I can oh man I don't believe the one I love for many years will become my wife...

{Flashback}

Little yn: no I don't want to.....please

Yn/mom: but why yn come..... He's your dad friend son, he's obident, he'll be good to you, he want to be friend, come dear.

Little/yn: I don't want to become his friend, I've my friends...

Yn/mon: yn...

Little/tae: *sad smile* it's okay aunty maybe she don't like me, I can't force her *sigh* I should go to mom and dad

Yn/mom: I'm sorry dear behave of yn, she's not like that but I don't know why she's behaving like that....

Little/tae: don't worry I'll try to talk her, if it's possible don't worry

Yn/mom smile hearing him and nod, they both come to hall where everyone there having fun but because Tae and yn are at same age and yn didn't come out of her room so here Tae is alone and continously staring upstairs hoping to see a glace of her, he's know how foolish him to think she'll come, but still his foolish heart....

Then hearing door bell and a boy or girl come, yn/mom goes to them and call yn "yn you're friends are here" and within a min she come and I saw her and again that idiot smile come over to my lips like that and now I'm love with her not less but more than anything....

{Flashback End}

Tae: you've been my best thing which I ever did in this life, but you never care to see me, you never care how I feel but you're not wrong you never loved me...
.
.

After sometimes Tae slept on couch while he's waiting for yn, but then yn came and saw him sleeping uncomfortable with his sleeping posture, she think to help him but think not to disturb him,... So she just come to her room and fresh up, she wore comfortable clothes and come back to see if he awake or not but still he's sleeping soundless, she sit on ground in front of his face and try to capture his features

Yn pov~
Why you say "Yes" to this marriage when you know i can't give you the love you want, when I can't care for you, when I can't feel anything towards you I know when we're little you like me and I don't want to turn that likeness into love but still you haven't changed, I don't want to hurt you, I never feel any attraction towards you from start and till now I'm still like that "Selfish Yn" and I know once I start to get attract to you, you'll also hurt me like her,

I also get attracted towards her that even I don't know my own personality I just want to be like her or maybe more than like her, I admire her more than anyone but in the ends she's sane as other who also hurt me,When I'm not at fault but still she leave me and I don't want Lia to feel the same as I feel when I was little so i'll do anything to help her with anything, and I don't want to attract to you because I know your care will weak me and made me depend on you, and I don't want that *cough*

Oh God and I sick? Oh this cold how he's sleeping like this in this cold weather *sigh* now I've to do something

Yn come to his room and grap his duvet and cover his body and as she going he's grap her wrist and said "don't go" is he wake or not he grap her waist and pull her close to him and lay his head on her and other hand pull her close with her waist and now he's sleeping like a baby sleeping with his mom he snuggles into her side neck and mumble "you smell so good, I want to eat (giggles)* and with that he started to suck her neck slowly and there's she's blushing mess..