Chapter - 9

Next Morning

Tae wake up with groan and smile slightly remembering yesterday,.. he got married and fastly, he fresh up and come downstairs to see yn face first in morning as good luck..

But when he saw no one is present downstairs he think Is she still sleeping? maybe she get tired so he wait for sometimes but when no one come he think to just go, as he is getting late for his college so he just do his breakfast and left

In College

Tae sit in his class and after sometimes professor come, he takes his full class and in lunch time he came in cafetaria and saw JK and jimin sitting and as usual jimin is flirting with other girls but new thing is JK is sitting with Lia, Tae smile seeing both of them together and make his way to them...

Tae: Hi guys

JK, jimin and lia: Hi

Jimin: So *smirk* how's your first night..

Tae sigh and sit, totally ignore jimin words lia sense what will happen so she ask .

Lia: You both sleep in different rooms

JK raised his eyebrows in confusion and divert his gaze to taehyung

Tae: Hm

Jk: Why?

Tae: she don't think me as her husband...

Jimin: you fucking kidding me, you both get married then what nonsense is this, unbelievable..

Lia: This marriage is against her will so ofcouse, she take her time..

Jk: Then what about hyung felling, he fucking love her more than years and don't know how much more and she......

Tae: it's okay

Jungkook scoff

Lia: Anything else

Tae: no I want to see her face before coming university but maybe she's tired so she's sleeping late so I didn't see her...

Lia: She is morning bird maybe you mistook, she already leave for her work so maybe that's why you didn't saw her...

Tae: But her breakfast

Lia: She never eat well, unnie mostly skip her meals

Tae: Huh!

Lia: It's just..... She always skip her meals but when oppa force her, she ate.... But there's minimum chances her to have her proper meals...

Tae worried for her health and think why not he go to her office and make her eat her lunch, Now he's her husband so he don't want that Robin or some other guy to feed her wife when he is alive so he stand making everyone confused...

Jimin: what happen

Tae: nothing something come up

Jk: All of sudden

Tae: hm bye see you later

Jk: don't forget tomorrow our graduation day don't get late

Tae: hm

Taehyung left and come to yn office and asked receptionist for yn

Girl: Sorry sir do you have appointment ..

Tae: no

Girl: sorry sir you've to first take appointment...

Tae: but I'm her husband ...

Girl: *laugh* sir there are so many people who want to marry her but that doesn't mean they will call her, her husband you may leave...

Tae: But I'm saying truth...

R/Girl: You are leaving or I've to call security

Tae: lis....

That girl didn't listen Taehyung and call security guard and told them to make him leave, they grap taehyung arm and started to drag him but taehyung trying his best to release then...... A voice stop all of them...

?: STOP RIGHT THERE

Tae: Yn...

Guards: Mam he.....

Yn: leave him right now *stern look*

R/Girl: Mam he's some crazy man he's saying he's your husband

Yn divert her look to taehyung who's head low, don't know why but yn heart feel some kind of pain seeing him and make her way to tae and stand infront of him, she lift his head smoothly by her hands and staring his eyes continously and asked...

Yn: Why are you here?

Tae: I-I... br....

Tae is shocked by yn action and nervousness took all over him, he can't express what he's feeling all the staff seeing both of them together and that make him more nervous he's just saying something but R/Girl intrupted...

Tae: I....

R/Girl: Mam I'll make him lea.......

Yn: Did. I. Ask. You *evil smile*

R/mam: No ma.....

Yn: Then *gritted teeth*

R/mam: I... He

Yn: he's my husband and he can come whenever he want do you have any problem miss. *check her name plate* seok

Tae is shocked hearing her, and remember how Yn said she's not going to make him as her husband but here Yn is adressing him as her husband, he smile and blush yn saw and somewhere in her heart she's is comfortable with his smile but remember her past she think not to give so much time to think about.....

All staff members who's present there shock seeing her to take stand for her husband, she never talk to someone even when a Clint came... she's just talk about work nothing much but how she is married and cared for him they saw new side of yn...

Yn: Do you have any problem hm...

Taking her step close to her making her heart beat faster, she's is feeling nervous, feared but then yn said

Yn: You're fired miss. Seok

Everyone shock this is the first time she's firing someone and it is because of him

R/Girl: Mam I'm.... I'm so.. Sorry

She's is crying like crazy holding Yn but yn face is normal, not holding any emotion, which break her heart, she saw taehyung and grap his leg and saying sorry continously without letting him speak...

R/Girl: I'm sorry really really sorry please forgive me

Tae is soft hearted person he can't see anyone hurt and when he's saw that girl so he make her stand and saw Yn already left from there, then divert his gaze back to that R/Girl and said

Tae: don't worry you're not fired just remember that if anyone came try to be soft not hard hm..

She nod but again asked

R/Girl: But mam said.. I'm fired

Tae: Don't worry I'll handle her just remember not to repeat this kind of mistake ever...

to be continued ~