𝟎𝟕

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

╚══════════════════╝

a girl was sat in a ball in the corner of a small dark room. she was sat on a cold concrete floor, there was only a small bed in the corner of the room next to a vent. she was crying, she had bruises covering her face and dried blood all over her.

suddenly the vent door swung open and a group of four boys crawled out it, their hearts broke at the sight of the girl in the corner. the tall boy with short hair rushed over to the girl. and placed his hand on her arm, the girl flinched and lifted her head.

"mads? what did they do to you?" he spoke in a soothing tone. concern written over his face as he observed the bruised girl.

the girl tried to speak but she couldn't through her tears. "they" she gasped for air. "they got angry because i wouldn't do what they said" the girl finally spoke out.

"what?" the blonde boy spoke out in barley over a whisper. "who did?"

"t-the doctors, i saw thomas with them." the girl sobbed out again, the sight of the boys saddened face appearing in her mind again.

"thomas?" the boys whispered out in surprise.

"yes, he was with them i saw him." a few tears slid down her face. "they made him watch."

"it's going to be okay mads."

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 the strange dream, she kept having them and she couldn't figure out if they were real or not. the same name kept coming up and she became curious of who it was, the name sounded so familiar too her. madelyn lifted her heavy head from her pillow and glanced out the slightly blurry window and saw the sun beginning to rise, knowing she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, madelyn slowly pushed herself out of bed. she grabbed a stray hoodie that was placed on the desk and pulled it over her head and made her way out into the hallway quietly, trying not to wake the sleeping boys. she wandered out into the morning breeze, goosebumps ran down her legs from the drastic change in temperature, she spotted a figure sat at the bottom of a tree looking deep in thought. she noticed his blonde hair and realised it was newt, a small smile tugged on her lips as she began to start walking over to him.

"what are you doing awake?" madelyn questioned the boy as she approached from behind him, causing him to jump not realising she was there.

newt sighed in relief when he noticed it was madelyn. "couldn't sleep, what are you doing awake?" he replied quietly as he looked up to her squinting slightly. his hair was blowing in the morning breeze and the sun beams reflected perfectly on his features.