𝟎𝟖

╔══════════════════╗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╔══════════════════╗𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╚══════════════════╝

"no! no! please!" a girl screamed whilst being dragged down a hallway by two larger men in some sort of white uniform.

"please! thomas! help me!" she called after a brunette boy, he was standing at the end of the long hallway next to a woman with blonde hair wearing all white. the boy had tears in his eyes as he watched the girl being dragged away from him knowing he couldn't save her.

the two guards kept a tight grip on the girl's biceps as they continued to drag her away. her screams became louder shredding her throat as she called after the boy hoping, praying he could come to her rescue. but he didn't. the girl continued to squirm and cry out for help, emotions flooding over her.

the further they got from women and boy the more hope drained from the girls body. she knew this was coming, why was she so scared?

"please! tommy! please don't let them do this!" she screamed out for the boy louder than she ever had before. surely someone would have heard her, why was no one coming to save her? her cries echoed off the empty hallways she was still being dragged down.

fear took over her whole body as she realised where she was being taken. her screams stopped and silent tears fell down her face as they inched closer to the place she had been dreading for years.

the girl remembered how she felt when her friends were taken, how helpless she was when she had to stand and watch them being dragged away from her.

her fate was lied out ahead of her. she stopped fighting and her body became limp as she accepted her fate. memories flashed around the girl's mind as she looked around her. the amount of torture she had endured in these walls was endless.

an image came to mind of her and her best friend running down the very same hallway she was in now. they were playing some sort of game, laughter echoed through the hallways as the small blonde haired boy challenged the girl to race him.

a few more silent tears rolled down her face as she remembered the day the boy had been taken away from her, just like her other friends.

she was snapped out of her thoughts by the guards lifting her onto a platform placing her down.
she looked above her and saw a girl with blue eyes around her age with a surgical mask over her face hiding her emotions, but her eyes didn't.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 || 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara