Bald (Soon)

Habits are created easily, especially when you grow up and live in an environment where habits are mandatory and necessary. It starts with the alarm set to the same time 7 days a week, firmly prescribed routines and workflows and ends with going to bed strictly at 10 pm each night. It takes 30 days for a human body and mind to create a new habit or routine.

But I only needed one night.

One night where my eyes landed on those beautiful irises, my ears heard the soft voice and my nose caught the breathtaking scent.

One night I heard her name slipping over another man's lips.

One night to be posessed.

I couldn't lift my eyes off of her. Not after I made her bump into my chest, spilling her drinks as she was trying to get away from the bar with two now empty glasses in her hands. One for herself and one for the prick who wrapped his hands around her waist as she swayed her hips on the dance floor.

"Shit, I'm so sorry." Scheiße, her voice was even better from up close. And that damn smile when she tilted her head back to look into my eyes. My hand started to ache in an instant as it took everything not to reach out for that little chin and brush my thumb over her lips. Those pretty, plump lips.

"Don't worry, Schätzchen. Let me take care of... this."

I lowered my eyes to where my hands motioned, but not quite exactly at the glasses they pointed at. Her body was captivating, the way the white fabric hugged her curves, but it wasn't as beautiful as those eyes that couldn't get away from my own.

"Oh, please. Let me buy you a drink. It's the least thing I can do after doing this to you."

She pointed at my pants, not quite to the spot I wished she would, but it was close. It almost caused him to twitch, but I managed to keep my focus, not wanting to scare her away already. I already had a feeling that this was going to happen sooner or later and I preferred the latter.

She was gorgeous. The way she leaned over the bar and ordered two drinks. One for herself and one for me. "Y/N, by the way." "König." "König?" Verdammt, I wanted to hear her say my name over and over again. "Like... King?" I nodded and took a big sip from my drink, trying to drown the feeling she awakened inside of me, but it only made things worse.

"Well, König. It was nice to meet you. Maybe we'll meet again."

"Da bin ich mir sicher, Liebes."
("Im sure of that, dear.")

And we did. At least I did.

From my position I was sure she couldn't see me, standing in the dark corner of her backyard, all dressed in black to melt in with the shadows. But I could see her, how she walked through the living room and up the stairs, turning the lights off as she went up into her bedroom. Presenting me a sight I looked forward each day since I first saw her.

I've seen it before, countless times. How she stepped to the dresser to pull out an oversized shirt she was going to wear to read a few pages of a book before she fell asleep, tossing it on the edge of her bed before she slowly lifted her shirt over her head and walked into the bathroom. I always counted the seconds until she came back, walking into her bedroom with the set of matching lingerie hugging her skin, her hair tied up into a loose bun and a toothbrush between her lips.

This night, she gave me a present without even knowing it. Or maybe she did, but the thought of her still not knowing about a shadow lurking in her backyard made my cock twitch in my pants. Earlier than usual. But I wasn't mad at her when she didn't turn around and unclasped her bra while she was looking outside of the window. Mein unartiges Mädchen. I was even thankful I finally got a full glimpse of those full breasts, topped off with the most gorgeous nipples I've seen in my life. What I wasn't thankful for, was the pain in my pants as my cock started to press against the zipper, already begging for my attention.

But it needed to wait a bit longer. I know, breaking in to her house and fucking my own hand in her bedroom, my eyes roaming over her perfect body and my nose buried deep in her shirt or her bra until I got off into the panties I took from her the first night I was there wasn't what a gentleman would've done, but I wouldn't do it in her backyard like a creep. I needed to be with her. And I was determined to show her a whole new world as soon as I made her mine.

"Bald gehörst du mir, Liebling."
("Soon, you're mine, darling.")