Du gehörst mir. (You belong to me.)

How do you punish someone, who's truly convinced you've taken everything from them?

Their smile.
Their laugh.
Their happiness.
Their life.

Deprive them of everything.

She surrendered without resistance as I lifted her weight, her weariness palpable against my chest, igniting a fleeting sense of remorse within me. As I eased my hold, her form sank onto the cabin floor, my fingers inadvertently tracing the curve of her breasts, while my grasp tightened around her arm. It was a twisted desire that surged within me—to be the source of her breathlessness, to instill in her every ounce of dread I could muster. The scene unfolded before me as she huddled in the corner of the bed, a haunting tableau of vulnerability.

Ich muss mich konzentrieren. Scheiße, reiß dich zusammen! (I need to focus. Shit, keep it together!)
It was a fleeting moment, yet enough to collect myself when I turned my back on her, my gaze lingering on the small black chest hidden in the shadows. Biting my inner cheek, my fingertips swirled around the small key in my pockets until I tasted copper. Now's the time. "If you can't behave..." The lock clicked open when I turned the key, slowly revealing the multiple items hidden in almost pitch black. Knowing exactly what I needed and where I placed it, my hand reached inside of the void, grasp closing around the rough, yet flexible object. "Well..." Her sweet little gasp reached my ears the second I slammed the chest shut again. I knew this was going to be hard, but I never thought she'd make it harder.
"I just teach you how to be my good girl."

The bed sighed beneath my presence as I knelt, a silent witness to the macabre dance about to unfold. With each deliberate movement, I inched closer to her, the coil of rope whispering secrets in my grasp. Her gaze remained fixed on mine, completely unaware of my hands motions as I doubled the rope in them. Pure fire started to spread through my veins from the feeling of the rope against my own skin. Fuck, I pleaded to any deity listening that it would ignite the same feelings inside of her. But knowing the devil, I already decided to make sure she knows what I can do to her myself. How I can make her feel.

I inched closer and closer, right until she would've been forced to spread her legs apart, but for a few seconds, I wanted to relish in the sight of her exhausted being. Fear would fill those beautiful eyes soon enough if I'd manage to do what I had planned and I didn't want it to rise because she could feel my hardened cock pressing right at her clothed cunt. Her gaze left mine, slowly wandering over my softly heaving chest and toward the rope in my hand. Beautiful sparks of fear sparkled in her eyes, vanishing as soon as they appeared. "Why are you doing this to me?" Whatever sanity I had left slowly disappeared as I heard her breathless voice, hoarse from her previous little exercise. I was forced to swallow the huge lump which formed in my throat to keep my voice steady, but it was worth it. "Wrists together, in front of your chest."

Straddling her, I gave her the chance to listen and follow my command. But being who she was, she didn't. She kept her hands neatly tucked under her arms, pressing those wrists against her skin, I could only imagine the way her fingertips bit her flesh. "You kidnapped me!" Fuck, her anger was almost as beautiful and gorgeous as her fear, but... only almost. I clicked my tongue and smiled, though completely aware that she couldn't see an inch more rather than my eyes.  "I saved you." Leaning closer, I stopped with our faces just inches apart. Her scent filled my nose, saturating each nerve with pure excitement and the insatiable craving for more. I took in her expression, how the initial veil of anger quickly evaporated when I stopped talking and morphed into something I couldn't grasp. Not even until now. "Hands, now." With my face so close to her, I didn't need much of my voice to make her obey. My eyes narrowed as I smiled again and the dark hum of appreciation left my chest. "Elbows together."

I relished in the power I had over her, how she finally followed my every command and didn't backed off when I leaned back again. "Remember that Arschloch from the bar?" I held the bight secured in my left hand and started to wrap the rope around her wrist towards her hands. Once. "Had a bottle of knockout drops in his fucking pants." Twice. The sight of it alone made my cock hard in 2 seconds, letting my voice drop lower. A part of me begged me to hurry up, but I enjoyed it way too much how her eyes slowly filled with fear.