Endlich (Finally)

My eyes roamed over her body in the rear mirror as she laid there, her chest slowly rising and falling as I made sure to reach our destination without speeding too much. She looked so peaceful like each night, despite the fact that I took her from her house in the middle of the night. I didn't plan things to go this way. Yes, it was my backup plan for when things turned bad, but in the end I hoped it would never get this far.

I wanted her to see how I see her, make her fall in love with me as I laid down the whole world to her feet. She was a goddess in every single way and I wanted to treat her like one, not kidnap her like I'm a serial killer. I didn't mean for her to see this side of me. She didn't deserve it. But being who I am always came with the downside of being faced with places so dark, so deep, no light in this world could ever reach, hands and clothes covered in cuts and blood from unknown people and myself.

And I needed her to be my light in this darkness. I needed her to feel alive in this constant dance with the devil himself. I needed her to wash away the sins of my past and future. In return I'd lie, steal, cheat and kill for her. I'd show her a whole different world than the one she knew, a life filled with endless love, pleasure and possibilities. I'd even face whatever deity she believed in if she ever woke up one day, thinking that she's not worthy.

Slowly regaining consciousness, your head felt heavy as a dull pain spread from your temples through your skull, your vision still blurry as your eyes blinked and tried to adjust to the darkness surrounding you. The fact that you couldn't recall being there before, nor how you got there only increased your heartbeat which pulsed violently in your head, each thump more painful than the one before. You didn't realize it at first, but after you took a few breaths through your nose, you could smell the remnants of something sweetly pungent, almost ethereal which slowly faded away with each breath.

Despite the pain, you pulled the thin blanket from your limbs and tried to get up from the strangely comfortable bed but your whole body refused to muster the strength and you fell back down, sitting on the edge of the bed. Looking around the room you spotted a small window, hung with grass and weed from the outside which made it difficult for the light to get through to you. Your eyes moved further, towards the small table next to the bed, a bottle of water and a small pack of ibuprofen sitting next to a note. "For the pain. Please, take one and rest."

Hesitantly you reached out for the bottle and the package, only trusting the stranger who placed it there because both of them were still sealed. Each swallow hurt and felt good at the same time as the water coated your mouth and throat they desperately ached for. How long have you been asleep? Could you even call it asleep? Your vision slowly got blurry again and given the fact that you were still breathing, painkillers and water right in front of you, the thought of the stranger harming you didn't sound plausible.

My leg was shaking as I sat on the small dining table in the cabin, my thumb tapping against my lower lip just as fast as I contemplated whether I did the right thing. For the past few hours I tried to keep my body and mind busy, made sure I had everything she may need, ran errands and finished some paperwork before I took some days off. She was right there, just a few feet below me, sleeping in the bed I got just for her.

Ich muss sie sehen.
(I need to see her.)

I opened the door to the basement and her scent already filled the air around me. I knew it was a good idea to make this place feel like home for her, but it also immediately awakened the memories of her stunning body tangled in the sheets of her own bed while I was standing right next to her, swallowing each grunt and moan as I made myself come. I tried to push the memories away but they instantly came back as I was standing on the bottom of the stairs. Just a few inches away from her.

My body was on autopilot as I heard her little moan and she rolled over, her face now turned towards me as my feet carried me to the bed. Her nose scrunched and she tried to brush away the strand of loose hair in her face and I couldn't help myself but reach out, tugging the soft strand behind her ear. I never touched her before, not when she was asleep and right then, her skin felt like fire, screaming for me to burn myself and take her down with me as I broke her into pieces, just to put them back together. Creating my own masterpiece out of this perfect canvas.

"Du bist wie für mich gemacht."
("You were made for me.")

She suddenly pressed her eyes shut and started to move. I knew she was going to wake up any second, so I retreated into the shadows at the bottom of the stairs. It would take a while until she'd notice me, but I was sure she would get scared by the sight of a 6'10" man standing beside her bed with his face hidden behind a mask. Why I thought it would scare her less seeing my eyes peering at her out of the shadows, I still don't know.

The small hairs on your neck suddenly stood up, accompanied by goosebumps spreading over your whole body. Although you just slowly woke up, your body told you something was wrong, like someone was near you, watching you. In a different situation, you would've ran, in any direction seeming just slightly more safe than the place you were. But where do you run, when you're locked inside of what seems like a basement?

The second you tried to open your eyes, a harsh pain spread through your head again. Less than the one before you fell asleep, but it still forced a soft moan out of your chest. And there it was. A sound, almost like a growl from the shadows, rustling clothes and feet shifting on the ground. You weren't alone.

Scheiße, I wanted to rush over to her, wrap my arms around those delicate limps and hold her close, telling her that she doesn't need to be afraid. But when her body jumped towards the wall, her palms planted against the cold stone like it would keep her from me... Fuck, I loved the look in her eyes when she spotted me. Fear. And those little tears felt like oil to my fire. I've never touched her down here, but everything inside me wanted to take her upstairs and bend her down in front of the mirror to see her face.

I saw her lips part and my heart skipped a beat in sync with the subtle twitch of my cock in anticipation to hear her voice again. But nothing came out of her as those tears started to flow free down her cheeks, dampening them and her shirt. My body refused to stand still and observe her, my feet slowly dragging me towards her until I stood in the soft light, right in front of her bed.

"Du hast Angst, oder?" ("You're scared, aren't you?") She twitched as I tilted my head to the side and she heard my voice. I immediately knew she recognized it, although it's been a while since she heard it. Her eyes widened and I leaned down, my hands almost next to her feet, forcing more of that sweet fear into her beautiful eyes. "You don't need to be scared, I'm not going to hurt you if you don't give me a reason."

Something inside of me wanted her to give me a reason, just a little something to make her believe my words. And god, she did. I moved my hand towards her ankle, just to brush my thumb over her skin, and she pulled away. I could feel my eyes narrowing as my hand jerked forward, completely swallowing her ankle in my grip as I pulled her right below me. Dear fucking god, help me stay sane.

She gasped and planted her hands on the bed next to her chest, trying to push just a little bit away from me. But she stopped when I cupped her cheek and wiped away those salty damp trails on her skin with my thumb. What I would have done to taste those tears as they rolled down those rosy cheeks. Her lips parted again, just in time to stop me clashing them with my own. "Are you... are you going to..." My sanity almost vanished when I heard her soft and shaky voice.

I tried to swallow it down, but luckily she didn't see my big grin under my hood as a dark chuckle left my mouth. Though she stopped mid sentence, I knew what she wanted to say. "Are you going to kill me?" "No, I won't. Just... do what I tell you, ja?" My hand stayed on her cheek and I could almost feel her calming down a bit. But right then, I didn't want her to. So I leaned down even more, forced her back down into the mattress as I hovered above her. "You will eat and drink enough, sleep. Sei einfach ein gutes Mädchen und wir werden keine Probleme haben." ("Just be a good girl and we won't have any problems.")

I could feel her muscles tightening again as I moved to brush her hair out of her face again and those tears came back. I never wanted to scare her, but now that I've seen her eyes, filled with dread... I don't think I want to see them any different anymore. I wanted to see it everyday, when I turn around and look at her. When I hover above her, kneel behind her. Fuck, those beautiful little tears.

"Mein Gott, du bist so schön, wenn du weinst."
("My god, you're so beautiful when you cry.")