chapter 1--strange girl

Aku is a ordinary boy who isn't good in anything. He was depressed. he went to park to relax. He found a stange girl.he fell for her. he was an introvert. he hesitated to go talk to her. she looks at him. he felt his heart beating fast .she notices. they made a strong eye contact. she went to talk to him. he was anxious.
she asks his name. he was lost in her eyes. he didn't say anything. he kept looking. she asked again. he says " ahh. ...yeah my name it is Aku. what's your name ".
she says "my name doesn't matter just don't follow me". he felt guilty. he said"i am sorry for that lady but could you go walk with me".she says"dont you look so innocent... trust me you don't wanna know about me". she left . she goes to a car and wears her glasses. he couldn't talk to him. he accept that he won't get a girl. he went to his home and started punching in boxing bag. he was very angry but not on her,he was Angry at himself that why he is like this.
he was tired.when he went for sleep he had a vivid dream. he saw he was sleeping in dreams but suddenly a group of people who were wearing all black came near him.He couldn't see their faces. all of them surrounded him and said "WAKE UP MASTER,IT'S TIME TO ACCEPT YOUR REAL SELF, BE THE MONSTER WHO YOU REALLY ARE"