Chapter 26 IN DANGER

Drystan come near to Bernadette and says" go capture that toy(Ralina). and use him As bet. Bernadette said "easy work".
she went delivered a letter saying that Aku is in their control... come with me or else he would die. You care about him?  i guess you should. Ralina after reading the letter called Kaira and told her this. Kaira says" don't worry they won't catch Aku".
Aku's POV
Aku reaches his home. it was full of mesh. Aku just went to his room , crying for a while. He didn't expect her(Ralina) to think like that. He left a note writing something to her.  when he was about to post it. he saw a strange guy starring him. When he looked back their were 2 ladies. One was having a knife. Aku got a gut feeling that maybe she will stab me. But he didn't trusted his gut feeling. when she walked right next to her,other lady stabed him many times. Aku was still breathing,then that guy came out of shadows. He saw Drystan. Drystan says "it's time to finish my revenge ". he had metal knuckles and started punching him. Aku was bleeding pretty badly. With very difficulty. he was able to stand. He looked at drystan and said" i thought you would fight like a man.... but you attacked from behind....if you have little self respect then fight me one on one. Drystan says" you talk too much for a injured guy who's about to die". Aku laughs" hahahahhahahaha..... the only person who i want to kill me is Ralina not you ...you fucking brat". Drystan was about to punch  at him but Aku dodged it and grabbed Drystan and pulled his right side cheek. Bernadette was scared seeing someone Fighting  and able to make Drystan bleed.Drystan punched at the region where  she was stabed( he was wearing metal knuckles). Aku managed to  throw drystan on floor and he started punching at his face non stop. Marrissa hit him with a metal rod. after being so injured... they thought they killed him.. well he did killed him and then throwed his body in river. Drystan texted that unknown guy.
Drystan:- i took my revenge... i killed the monster
unknown:- I'm proud of you... can you send the picture of his dead body.
Drystan:- i threw his body in river and he bleeded so much that he died.
unknown:- i see.... well good job killing that monster