chapter-5 WHY HIM??

Aku could see Fear of death in Shepard's eye.Aku asked "what will you do with him..he wasn't even know you or those murder that you did this that girl...... Alora yeah i remember her name? ". Drystan replies "See ...you know a lot about my friend Alora? are you a member of black buck? tell me the truth or else your close would be tortured to death.tell me the God Damn truth. i think you won't tell... alright no problem. " Drystan goes near to Shefard and says"what's your name".Aku screams "SHEFARD.... he doesn't even know you why are you doing this". Drystan says"this is exactly why i am doing this. Tell....Shefard are you a member of black buck?". he says "no he isn't a member of any group". Drystan looks angry and ask with heavy voice "do you think I'm stupid, i found the member card from your bag of black buck ....wait ofc you won't tell... come on you got a dog name how will you speak so easily ".Shefard says"its my sister's bag....her name is Niriam in short people call her Niria".Drystan speaks in his mind "found her finally ".Drystan later says "does your sister love you.... do you think she's a human she is a monster....who plays with people traumas".Shefard tells " I have told you about her now please leave me don't kill me.Drystan in funny voice says "noi mate i gotta send you there".Drystan kicks at his face with his knee.Blood was coming out. He put his 2 fingers in his nose and pulls it with all his strength. He teared Shefard nose and blood was coming from there too. Later he throws acid to his left arms, then to right. Shefard was screaming at top of his lungs. He later kicks at his liver.Shaferd faints. When Shafard regained his consciousness he saw his was tied to a machine. and Drystan comes with a box and says "now the real play start's ....enjoy kiddo(Aku)"