chapter 28 WHO IS THIS UNKNOWN GUY

Ralina question herself " did they let aku go?  and blamed herself for that. Bernadette says Marrissa has gone to some other place so i would take her place. Drystan nodded. Ralina was thinking where she(kaira and Marrissa) went. Drystan came close to her and said " toy its time to destroy you ". after saying this he and Bernadette both laughed. Ralina was having flashbacks. she was silent but in her mind she was screaming .
Kaira was seeing her  in that position. She was angry to that how could they do this to her.  When she was about to Attack. Unknown guy attacked her and said " Lady why are you disrupting kids... if you wanna play play with me..... btw did you remember me? ". Kaira was in complete confusion. and he said " I'm that A grade guy who survived and i saw your teacher kill my brother (s rank guy).  Now i am also a S rank guy...... i will complete what Emily ordered us". Kaira tried to attack him but he had upper hand he grabbed her my her neck and pinned her down on Ground.
Drystan stared to beat Ralina and brutal way and then he stopped and asked her to say " yes I'm your toy". but she said " fuck you.... you mother fucker. Drystan started to beat her again while Bernadette was laughing the whole time.
Marrissa View:- she was on lake region. ( she is a human trafficker). She saw a pretty girl going to her home with some medicine.  She called her and asked her name , she say my name is LUNA.  where are you taking with medicine to? luna said for my big bro, his name is Carvo. Marrissa said " i will give you a  work in return you would get a huge money by doing that .