Chapter-11 ONE DOWN

Alora goes in the bar to gather information about them. She talks to many guys but no one was useful. Suddenly a guy comes with money and they asked her to sleep with these master-Gregory and kevin. Alora thinks but says " i will return to this bar soon, i forgot something important at my home".that guy nodded .Alora went home and keeps a mechanical device in her purse and a bottle of water.when she reaches their mansion. They introduced themselves and then asked her her information. Even if she changed but some things didn't changed .She remembers her one incident when they beat her and when she was crying they beat her more this thing used to continue until they satisfy with her tears.They took her to their room and As he was about to undressed.She smashes on their head with her device.When they woke up they were tied to chairs and their eyes covered with a cloth. She ask what exactly you did to her (Odette) .They said they were not involved. Alora says first one to tell me what happened will get to live. They were laughing and they stopped when she said "i have acid ........do you prefer to tell truth way".
then she pours some real acids on kevin . he was screaming "ahhhh ahhhhhhh my handddd its burning.. are you out of your mind?... you slut ".She continues by saying now you both have same question who will tell first. Kevin shouts " i will tell but don't kill me by letting me in fire. She nodded. Alora came near Gregory and says my name is not Alora, its Ralina, the same girl you used to bully. And then she pours water on Gregory. There was burned marks found on him. Maybe he's brain declined to fight .His brain was tricked into thinking that water was acid. Relina look at him and thinks "ONE DOWN".