Chapter-17 ESCAPED

Aku pointed gun and them and told Ralina is find anything to escape. She found a bike. She rode on it and said "don't kill them, hurry up ". Aku sits at the bike. they burned their vehicles. THEY ESCAPED.
Aku said"lady what's your name". Ralina told him his real name "Ralina".He tells his name "Aku".Aku said " why do you work with Drystan... are you same as him? ". Ralina said"i was betrayed by him.He was my childhood bully, they gave me mental trauma". Ralina continues "you were resting in his house... how did you find me?. Aku says its a long story.......................
i was taken there showed me a  dead body and drystan was eating him. Then i called my close friend...Shefard. He tortured him and killed infront of me and then he threwed me a slave room where there was a guy called Kyle.. he was a cannibal too.He tried to attack me or kill me. i had to kill him .later i saw drystan getting ready with weapons and told me  remember that lady i will kill him ,Later i escaped". "Btw what's a blackbuck? ",Aku asked. Ralina says " its a group of very dangerous people ".How are you related to them", Aku questions.  Ralina says"BECAUSE MY FATHER IS A MEMBER OF THAT ORGANIZATION".