Chapter-16 BETRAYAL

She was on rage mode, her punches were so dangerous.it damaged her (Marrissa)  head..... blood was flowing out of his head.When she stopped.......she saw she isn't moving. maybe unconscious? Bernadette  notices a mark on her leg. She said its not her its her sister, they both are twins...her name is Larrissa. Ralina didn't give a  fuck .She just whated her to suffer. So she grab a knife and killed her and went to another location. When marrissa arrived she found her little sister's head on stick vertically as a flag of vengeance. Marrissa cried..... cried very hard but she knew who did it....she called a guy and said "be prepared". When she went to another location marrisaa tolded her" partner i found my sister dead someone killed her thinking she was me. it must be that ugly slut. Bernadette acted like she didn't knew. then Marrissa continues my saying "Ralina..... that bitch". Bernadette wasn't confused as she knew... she is intrutive.Then she comes Ralina with a metal bat to kill her. Then Bernadette left by saying i will come in few minutes. Ralina caught her off gaurd and said" before I torture you tell me who was the 5th bully...... i need to kill her too. Marrissa wasn't saying anything just smiling. but after getting hit by bat on face. She says" it was d........... r......... y...... s..... ta....... drys................ dryst............ Drystan.Ralina was confused,she didn't expected that. She was questioning herself" why him... why. whyy". She was screaming and then Drystan appears from the shadow and say" hello toy".then Bernadette came and said" see i made you meet all of them " all laughing at her. She was screaming.... seeing her bullies doing the same with her and Then Drystan says " let's finish this up.. lets destroy the toy".Both agreed at that time Aku arise and knocked Drystan from back and told " hey lady come with me... we need to escape".